Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

[quote=""Cammel""]Leg is spelt with 1 "g"
I am invulnerable.[/quote]

I concur, I'm invulnerable as well.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Re: Biggest injury!!

Post by 36drew »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]Age 5 : Rode a bike off a small cliff.
[/quote]

I'm sorry bro, but

ROFL!!
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

As for my injuries, I could post some pictures of them but they wouldn't be pretty.

Off hand really I have broken both ankles maybe a combine effort of 10 or 11 times (skateboarding). I have had two concussions (snowboarding) -- one formally diagnosed, one self diagnosed. I have had surgery to repair to remove a kidney blockage. Severe sunburn to my nose where I brushed against a table and my nose basically fell off.

Right now I am walking around with a permanently broken ankle, and a bad heart, but it doesn't stop me from doing everything I love to do.
mrsniffler
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by mrsniffler »

[quote=""Nighthawk22""]Never broken a bone before.. just lots of stitches from my childhood stupidity.. (Playing SuperMan and hitting the coffee table and etc..)[/quote]

LOL playing super man and hitting coffe table xD

i did that last week jks xD
been kicked from clan
mrsniffles out
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

I too have yet to break any bones, and mr.sniffles that is horrible luck that you broke one leg from a ditch then later broke the other one, by any chance was it the same ditch in both of them?
Anyway for me these are the worst ones
Age 1-5 i was constantly sick even got whooping cough cause my tounsils did not work even though they were the size of an adults and had them removed when i was 6.
Age 1-6 was on this a teeter totter swing and when i was on it i stood up while was on it and it was moving did not realize i was too tall and a srew at the top went into the top of my head and started bleeding my sister freaked out.
Age 5-10 was on a disk being pulled by neighbors 4 wheeler when i went flying off and slid face down for a bit and the snow that was on the ground was more icy than it was snowy so had a lot of little cuts and managed to almost knock my tooth loose enough that before it would be way to painful to pull out it came out easily then
age 7-14 once again icy snow but i had put my dog on her leash and she saw something she wanted to chase and the moron triped me as she took off full speed. Once again bloody face.
age 12-15 while riding my scooter with my neighbors started going down one of the many steep hills near me. This was the first and last time riding my scooter on the road. I started to fly down the road and started to get scared since my handles started to wobble so i tried to slow down by putting my foot on the ground since the break was not fast enough. I went flying and would have slid on my stomach but i put down my right knee and left hand. I tore my pants and had my knee cap was one big cut. Though all i could think about was my dad was going to kill me. (it turned out he did not really care about the torn pants) Anyway for a couple weaks as it healed and i had to go to school each time i had to put a gauze over it, since there were not band aides big enough, and each time when taking it off it would get stuck to my cutt soo it felt like i was ripping off some of my skin.
17+(in 2 weeks it will be 18+ : ) ) I have surprisingly not gotten an injury from water polo even though i am a goalie but due to all the shots i take to the face i am likely to get one eventually.

Crazy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Crazy »

[quote=""GeneralMichael""] but due to all the shots i take to the face i am likely to get one eventually.[/quote]
I'm sorry, but...that's what she said hehe
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

LOL
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

[quote=""Crazy""][quote=""GeneralMichael""] but due to all the shots i take to the face i am likely to get one eventually.[/quote]
I'm sorry, but...that's what she said hehe[/quote]

We have a guy at work that uses this joke so often that I've taken to pre-empting him by blurting out any variation of "you can use the standard joke there" before he can say it. It's a real buzzkill for him, but it's my brand of humor. :D
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by GeneralMichael »

[quote=""Crazy""][quote=""GeneralMichael""] but due to all the shots i take to the face i am likely to get one eventually.[/quote]
I'm sorry, but...that's what she said hehe[/quote]

With my one friend a master of sneaking that joke in you would think I would learn to watch what i say. If I refer to anything as being hard like a games is hard to beat he will quickly say "thats what she said".

mrsniffler
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by mrsniffler »

[quote=""GeneralMichael""]I too have yet to break any bones, and mr.sniffles that is horrible luck that you broke one leg from a ditch then later broke the other one, by any chance was it the same ditch in both of them?
Anyway for me these are the worst ones
Age 1-5 i was constantly sick even got whooping cough cause my tounsils did not work even though they were the size of an adults and had them removed when i was 6.
Age 1-6 was on this a teeter totter swing and when i was on it i stood up while was on it and it was moving did not realize i was too tall and a srew at the top went into the top of my head and started bleeding my sister freaked out.
Age 5-10 was on a disk being pulled by neighbors 4 wheeler when i went flying off and slid face down for a bit and the snow that was on the ground was more icy than it was snowy so had a lot of little cuts and managed to almost knock my tooth loose enough that before it would be way to painful to pull out it came out easily then
age 7-14 once again icy snow but i had put my dog on her leash and she saw something she wanted to chase and the moron triped me as she took off full speed. Once again bloody face.
age 12-15 while riding my scooter with my neighbors started going down one of the many steep hills near me. This was the first and last time riding my scooter on the road. I started to fly down the road and started to get scared since my handles started to wobble so i tried to slow down by putting my foot on the ground since the break was not fast enough. I went flying and would have slid on my stomach but i put down my right knee and left hand. I tore my pants and had my knee cap was one big cut. Though all i could think about was my dad was going to kill me. (it turned out he did not really care about the torn pants) Anyway for a couple weaks as it healed and i had to go to school each time i had to put a gauze over it, since there were not band aides big enough, and each time when taking it off it would get stuck to my cutt soo it felt like i was ripping off some of my skin.
17+(in 2 weeks it will be 18+ : ) ) I have surprisingly not gotten an injury from water polo even though i am a goalie but due to all the shots i take to the face i am likely to get one eventually.[/quote]

lol, well the first ditch was at a kindergarden park where i was cutting through to get to the field.( elementry school )

little did i know i would never get onto the field for another 8 weeks.

during the summer ( glad i got out of my cast ) i went to a resort :D

at night me and my cousins and my bro went mini golfing lol

i dont know why i went just bored

there were lots of plastic animals moving and talking.

in the middle of the game i see plastic gophers popping in and out of the floor.

so i think " HEY, i should hit one of those with my golf club!"

i start walking towards em xD*DRAMATIC MUSIC*

dun dun dun!!!

i step into a fcking hole that i didnt see.

SHIITTT lol

my cousins saw me collapse and were laughing soo hard lol

i didnt think it was much but after i a few days i was unable to walk.

so i go to the hospital again to get a half cast :(
been kicked from clan
mrsniffles out
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""36drew""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]Age 5 : Rode a bike off a small cliff.
[/quote]

I'm sorry bro, but

ROFL!![/quote]

No offense taken! In retrospect it was pretty hilarious. I had just learned to ride without training wheels, and I got going just a little too fast toward the edge... whooops ! :)
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]Age 5 : Rode a bike off a small cliff.
[/quote]

I'm sorry bro, but

ROFL!![/quote]

No offense taken! In retrospect it was pretty hilarious. I had just learned to ride without training wheels, and I got going just a little too fast toward the edge... whooops ! :)[/quote]

Don't know if it's related or not, but I ran my sister over when she was on her bicycle and I was on a Motorcycle...and I didn't even get in trouble. I was 10-11 and she was 7 or 8... 8O
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

[quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]Age 5 : Rode a bike off a small cliff.
[/quote]

I'm sorry bro, but

ROFL!![/quote]

No offense taken! In retrospect it was pretty hilarious. I had just learned to ride without training wheels, and I got going just a little too fast toward the edge... whooops ! :)[/quote]

Don't know if it's related or not, but I ran my sister over when she was on her bicycle and I was on a Motorcycle...and I didn't even get in trouble. I was 10-11 and she was 7 or 8... 8O[/quote]

I've been ran over by a post man on his bicycle before ::/

I went out of school for lunch in year 7(I was 10/11), which isn't allowed anyway, have to stay in school during lunch, and i tried crossing the road behind a van and didnt see the bike, he came up and hit me i did like a jamesbond roll into the middle of the road grabbed my shoe and got to the other pavement luckily before any cars came, was quite embarrasing indeed! lol
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

[quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]Age 5 : Rode a bike off a small cliff.
[/quote]

I'm sorry bro, but

ROFL!![/quote]

Don't know if it's related or not, but I ran my sister over when she was on her bicycle and I was on a Motorcycle...and I didn't even get in trouble. I was 10-11 and she was 7 or 8... 8O[/quote]

You had a motorbike when you were 10?! Thats OP man. When I first told my dad I wanted a motorbike at 17 he said I could never have one they are too dangerous, then tore off on his 850cc BMW.

But now I got the last laugh as my Yamaha whoops his BMW. 8)
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by GeneralMichael »

[quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]Age 5 : Rode a bike off a small cliff.
[/quote]

I'm sorry bro, but

ROFL!![/quote]

You had a motorbike when you were 10?! Thats OP man. When I first told my dad I wanted a motorbike at 17 he said I could never have one they are too dangerous, then tore off on his 850cc BMW.

But now I got the last laugh as my Yamaha whoops his BMW. 8)[/quote]

Yeah 10 seems kind of young. I only got a go cart when i was about 12 years old and it wasn't built even to go very fast (though then my cousin got a new engine for it too speed it up a bit). Anyway that made me think of one of my cousins injuries. He managed to run himself over with the
go-cart while he was still riding it. I'll let you guys think about how he managed to pull that off for a while before i tell it to you. I like to build the suspense...