My best victory

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

My best victory

Post by Highlander999 »

I would probably call this my best victory. Me as Brits (Captain) an Otto (2nd Lieut) and France (2nd Lieut) vs a Major (Aztec) 1st Lieut (Brit) and 1st Lieut (China)

http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/GameS ... _Supremacy

This was just after watching drew's VOD and I practically just copied everything he said. That is probably why I had more than double the kills of my team combined. Also as they had my ally's tc down within 8 minutes and had constant pressure until I hit fortress and massed muskets and slowly pushed out, I would say it was the best game I have personally ever played. Just wish I had recorded it :roll:
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: My best victory

Post by Highlander999 »

Just point out I had drunk 4 pints of beer and just been completely thrashed by Ben and Hydro ;)
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""Highlander999""]Just point out I had drunk 4 pints of beer and just been completely thrashed by Ben and Hydro ;)[/quote]

That normaly helps..... ;)
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Nice work. Your kill-to-loss ratio was excellent, as I no doubt conclude resulted from dozens of coyotes impaling themselves on your muskets' bayonets (Taunt 21). I love that!

I also concluded that your poor Ottoman ally's abus got cooked by the above-mentioned coyotes. That Aztec spammed villies like crazy, but could not resist the Highlander's military might. GG!
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)