Musicians sign up here pls

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Musicians sign up here pls

Post by joe4holly »

Anyone who can play 10 sec of a real song on the drums is all ready better than me.
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

[quote=""joe4holly""]Anyone who can play 10 sec of a real song on the drums is all ready better than me.[/quote]

Well i have memorized the theme song to star wars on the snare drums. :D It was one of the songs that was played during the winter concert in elementary school. Though i have sold the drums since I stopped playing in 7th grade because the middle school did not want us to bring our own drums and by the time I reach the band room all of the drums had 2 people on them so there would be no room for me, also i was starting to get bored with the snare drums. So if you are thinking of putting a band together leave me out since i do not have an instrument to play anymore.

LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Right then. So let me get this straight. We have:

2 guitar
1 saxophone
1 trumpet
2 Piano
1 drums
1 rufio = vox, bass, guitar and drums

Surely we´ve got enough instruments 2 make a bit of noise. Id think it wouldnt be 2 hard 2 get something going here. Lots of well known artists are currently making music 2gether although seprated physically. Id really like 2 c if any of u guys could take the innitiative and get something going. How hard can it b? We need 1 guy with a little writing skills and some1 2 get thtat written info sent across 2 every1 else. U guys all practice 4 a while and record it. Then we grab some schmuck with a decent recording software and "glue" every thing 2gether.

Lets roll people. Get ur synapses working here pls. I can c the platinum on our walls already.

out
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

I know a guy that can "glue" it all together. Seriously. He does his own work.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Cool. we need a writer now. Once that stage is done rest should fall into place i think. Whos up 4 it. U thinks he has the intelectual musical skills 2 write a decent song?

out
rufio_eht
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rufio_eht »

alright someone record a riff, or beat, or anything u like, and we can start passing it around and ppl record on top of it.
"Rock and roll is the hamburger that ate the world." --Peter York
Tatltael
Major
Major

Post by Tatltael »

i think this is a nice idea.

ill try to think of somethign worthwhile to upload later

my mp3player can record things decently, apparently :O
Tatltael
Major
Major

Post by Tatltael »

bah. i look unreliable now

i ended up at my girlfriends house...

TOMORROW ! mp3's ftw

hey uh, does anyone else wanna upload with me? also wat kind of song are we going for, anything ? rock indie jazz blues acoustic chord progs. bla bla ..?

mmm
Tatltael
Major
Major

Post by Tatltael »

AH. i have a few things in mind now
like a bassline ish kind of thing for a jazzy / bluesy piece

anddd an acoustic thing too incase anyone was wondering, which they SHOULD BE.
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Cool Taltael.

Since I dont actually play an instrument I dont want 2 "enforce" any musical style. All Im trying 2 do here is 2 act as a "catalyst". My "plan" is 2 create several projects 2 make this clan a) more fun for every1 b) more professional! ex. Ventrilo, logotype etc

With regards to this project I think its entirely feasable 2 hook a couple of people 2gether and get a cool sound out. If that sound, then, is "acceptable" 2 act as an official score for N3O is yet 2 b seen!

Since my personal musical preferences are very strongly influenced by Jazz, and taking into consideration that we have a Piano, Sax and a Trumpet makes me think that the Jazz/ RnB/ "light" Rock to be easily accomplished.

It all seems a bit far fetched and hard at first to get this whole idea going, but Im sure we have a) enough people b) musically talented people c) people that enjoy challenges and d) members that really like "working" for this great clan!

out