MOOOOOOO

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: MOOOOOOO

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""QuadriplegicCow""]I went fishing wtih my buddies except i didnt fish i just drank their beer cause i didnt have a rod, also had a few gin and tonics as it is my usual summer drink. Thanks dj dan, i know your cool, i joined Neo like 3 years ago, all my originall mates i think for the most part have disappeared except for strokey (anyone remeber yidarmy or FSU_Bulldog?) , dan you've always been cool, glad your still here.[/quote]

Yeah, I remember Yid and bulldog. I think you're one of the few left around here from before me. Craz, Strokey, Dan, MNBob, plop are all that's left from when I joined 2 years ago. And 3 of us don't really play anymore.[/quote]

Wow, those were good days man. Plop was there too. Then there was bulldog, shipwreck, chad, nasty and a few others (I forget names). Yidarmy was an AOE machine back in those days, 24/7 lmao.
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

OK. This is crazy. How did Quad's last post show up BEFORE Strokey's? I know Strokey's was there earlier than Quad's.

Yeah, Quad's post number is 20522, and Strokey's is 20503. Some clock is messed up.
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

I think your right rascal, with other stuff that has happend, I think the server clock was having problems. Seems to be sorted now though. Even so, I'm going to check with the host to see if there were any recent server problems.
QuadriplegicCow
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by QuadriplegicCow »

actually i traveled back in time