MOOOOOOO

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

QuadriplegicCow
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

MOOOOOOO

Post by QuadriplegicCow »

Moo please invite me to games, im so lonely ive been playing compstomps and i think im suffering mentally, alcohol might have to do with it, whats with crazen not playing in like 3 months boo i say.
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: MOOOOOOO

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Hey quad, good to see you back buddy. I'll keep an eye out for ya on ESO. As for craz, he's been pretty ill and has a lot to deal with, I've not spoken to him for a while.
QuadriplegicCow
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ill??? thats awful. Hope everytings allright, craz was the coolest. damn that sucks. Hope everythings allright with you strokey?
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Haha, either MooMoo is suffering fromw hat i was suffering last night! Loneliness :(
Or hes totally wasted right now!
Either way good to see ya Quad! Dont worry you will always be invited to my games when i see ya online!
When you first join N3O, your a veteran like me I believe?

Dan
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
QuadriplegicCow
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I went fishing wtih my buddies except i didnt fish i just drank their beer cause i didnt have a rod, also had a few gin and tonics as it is my usual summer drink. Thanks dj dan, i know your cool, i joined Neo like 3 years ago, all my originall mates i think for the most part have disappeared except for strokey (anyone remeber yidarmy or FSU_Bulldog?) , dan you've always been cool, glad your still here.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Hey Hey, I played a comp stomp with you the other day. Welcome back to the fold!!
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
severebeating
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by severebeating »

Quad,

You better not have forgotten me!!! I still remember the first game we played (well over a year ago, before you went to NZ) a 2v2 & I was just a total noob to online AOE3 nilla. You asked if I could rush & I did an absolutely half-assed job of it, as I had not a clue. You roasted me afterwards. BUT, you did show me how.

I will look for u!!!

SB
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

i hope you still remember me :( I remember you from befroe you moved too, back on the good ole forums hehe. I joined feb 07 if that helps at all?

ill be sure to invite you to gaes though!!
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by djdan »

[quote=""QuadriplegicCow""]all my originall mates i think for the most part have disappeared except for strokey (anyone remeber yidarmy or FSU_Bulldog?)[/quote]

I know how ya feel, I too rememberall the old guys, like FSU_Bulldog! Man he was a great guy when i went on a break from the game i came back and bulldog had left when i got back,i was really disappointed, he was a top bloke! :cry:
I miss all the old guys that have long since stopped playing the game! :cry: Especially Frank(Nasty), Bulldog, Yidarmy and Yojimbo! I one day hope they will return although I doubt it however, I think those guys would be very proud of what the clan has become! And a big thanks to Jim(Strokey) and Roger(Craz) for getting the clan where it is now, leading by example!
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

[quote=""QuadriplegicCow""]I went fishing wtih my buddies except i didnt fish i just drank their beer cause i didnt have a rod, also had a few gin and tonics as it is my usual summer drink. Thanks dj dan, i know your cool, i joined Neo like 3 years ago, all my originall mates i think for the most part have disappeared except for strokey (anyone remeber yidarmy or FSU_Bulldog?) , dan you've always been cool, glad your still here.[/quote]

Yeah, I remember Yid and bulldog. I think you're one of the few left around here from before me. Craz, Strokey, Dan, MNBob, plop are all that's left from when I joined 2 years ago. And 3 of us don't really play anymore.
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by djdan »

[quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""QuadriplegicCow""]I went fishing wtih my buddies except i didnt fish i just drank their beer cause i didnt have a rod, also had a few gin and tonics as it is my usual summer drink. Thanks dj dan, i know your cool, i joined Neo like 3 years ago, all my originall mates i think for the most part have disappeared except for strokey (anyone remeber yidarmy or FSU_Bulldog?) , dan you've always been cool, glad your still here.[/quote]

Yeah, I remember Yid and bulldog. I think you're one of the few left around here from before me. Craz, Strokey, Dan, MNBob, plop are all that's left from when I joined 2 years ago. And 3 of us don't really play anymore.[/quote]

Wow, those were good days man. Plop was there too. Then there was bulldog, shipwreck, chad, nasty and a few others (I forget names). Yidarmy was an AOE machine back in those days, 24/7 lmao.[/quote]

Oh yeah, those were the days! lol
Haha good ol' Chad!! :P How could Iforget another legend! lol

I think we should make some shrines in honour of the golden oldies! lol

Yeah me and Kaiser having a good old chat, nearly brought a tear to my eye remembering the good ol' days haha, but then again i've always been a soppy person!! :-D lol
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

I think i just missed out on some of these players like yidarmy, because when i joined he had been inactive for around 1 month or so from ESO.

But nasty still posted on the forums when i was their lol. Never heard of this bulldog chap, but yeah if these oldies rejoined and saw N3O had 100+ members they would be wow'ed hehe
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

[quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""QuadriplegicCow""]I went fishing wtih my buddies except i didnt fish i just drank their beer cause i didnt have a rod, also had a few gin and tonics as it is my usual summer drink. Thanks dj dan, i know your cool, i joined Neo like 3 years ago, all my originall mates i think for the most part have disappeared except for strokey (anyone remeber yidarmy or FSU_Bulldog?) , dan you've always been cool, glad your still here.[/quote]

Yeah, I remember Yid and bulldog. I think you're one of the few left around here from before me. Craz, Strokey, Dan, MNBob, plop are all that's left from when I joined 2 years ago. And 3 of us don't really play anymore.[/quote]

Wow, those were good days man. Plop was there too. Then there was bulldog, shipwreck, chad, nasty and a few others (I forget names). Yidarmy was an AOE machine back in those days, 24/7 lmao.[/quote]I remembered plop this time.
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Hey Quad, I came along after your time but I assure you I will be around as long as you stay with the N3O. You can bet I'll look you up whenever we're online together. Nice to meet you! :-P It's good to see a N3O original back in the game. Dan and I talked about the clan history this weekend and it's a rich one!
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
QuadriplegicCow
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

oh my how could i forget chad, and good to see plops still playing. haha shipwreck. Yid was the greatest to play with the voice chat on, hed get so frustrated it always would give me a good chuckle.