KingKaramazov vs maqa

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

KingKaramazov vs maqa

Post by KingKaramazov »

Was practicing Iroquois in quicksearch on TWC, came up against a French Captain. Pretty close and fun game. Watching the rec, at one point I would definitely bet against myself winning. Heheh.

KingKaramazov vs maqa
Iroquois vs France
New England
Winner: KingKaramazov

Description: He goes for semi-FF with some crossbows (probably to defend in case I rushed him) and then attacks with skirms and eventually halbs, cuiras, and a 2 falc shipment. Meanwhile, I go for a 5 villager semi-FF and go wood-crazy, building two extra TCs asap and then getting advanced scouts. To give you my military strategy in a nutshell, I made over 200 native scouts in this game. :P Strategy is courtesy of YouBoreMe on AgeSanctuary.

Anyways, give it a watch even though it's a TWC rec, it's definitely worth it, imo. Plus, I'm always proud of a win vs a Captain. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey