For Rufio - 99 vils

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

EndlessPower
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: For Rufio - 99 vils

Post by EndlessPower »

[quote=""rufio_eht""]thats cool, i wonder how fast aztec could pull it off[/quote]

probably faster, even with one TC and firepit full of guys doing fertility dance can make vills faster than 3 TCs so think about 3 TCs massin vills with fertility
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

damnit, tried it last night with joe on vanilla and only managed to do ti in 16 minutes lolz
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""kingchrisII""]actually its 15.29 and 13.40 :) or something like that hehe

nice rec, i was thinkinh that this mayeb will falc would be a pretty nice idea for treaty 20 lol[/quote]

Definitely. That is one of my favorite play modes and getting to max villies--or close to--it fast is the name of the game. Then you build an army and revolt... that is a massive army!
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Which civ can get 99 vils the fastest? Brits, Aztecs or Ports? The free Ports TCs make the 3 TC task much easier and you don't need to waste vil time gathering 1200 wood for 2 more TCs. Of course, Aztecs with fertility dance AND both medicine cards would probably blow the doors off everyone! :-P

Russians might be able to get this done pretty fast, too, once they get the 3rd TC up... and they build quicker if you send Sevastopol.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
EndlessPower
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by EndlessPower »

i'd say aztec fertiliy dance own the other, coz the 3 worker patch takes time and the player can only start spamming vills at 2nd / 3rd TC and the ports have to age up to get the Tc which takes time while aztec can just load up firepit and spam vills