General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Aww, they like us. :D

Post by KingKaramazov »

Quote from RTS-L Division 6 Preview:
"I would now like to take a moment to talk about N3O clan. Last season they didn’t win a single game, and with one 1900 player that may stay the same. Regardless, they are a great clan. Skill does not make them a great clan, nor does tournament success. What makes them a great clan is the attitude of playing for fun no matter what and just going out to have a great time. Some excerpts from a short interview with StrokeyBlofeld, the clan leader and operator: “Although skill is obviously a large factor with a lot of clans, the foundations of N3O are based purely on attitude. Yes, we play competitively, and yes, it is nice to win, but if you don’t enjoy it win or lose, then it is a bit pointless.” “Ok, we lost every single game we played last season (as we expected), but to take part in it and play against some of AOE’s best players is fantastic. We really enjoy being a part of the league.” This attitude has caused N3O clan to gain my respect."

:)
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Aww, they like us. :D

Post by KingKaramazov »

That said, I think we should all rally together to try to improve as much as possible and give some teams a run for their money!
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

I posted this in the members section King......... but it's nice to read it again anyway :)
blayzer13
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by blayzer13 »

yeah its very nice to read again =)