Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

EndlessPower
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

China vs India

Post by EndlessPower »

Ok this seemed like a pretty easy game.

I went for a rush to his India expecting traditional mix of sowars and sepoys with the fort when I saw a Taj Mahal.

That was when I though I had it won "this guy's gotta suck", and then when I'm about to move in I'm hit by an army of spammed gurkhas and rajputs.

Most wierd india i've ever seen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: China vs India

Post by huGGy »

Never ever underestimate your opponent :P. Will watch.
EndlessPower
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by EndlessPower »

[quote=""HuggyPierre""]Never ever underestimate your opponent :P. Will watch.[/quote]

+10000000000000000000000

I've learned that in such a way I won't forget to scout and not overestimate my oponent EVER again.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Your biggest mistake - you went old han instead of standard army. Especially considering you had the res. distribution for the standard. You saw the taj majal early - like at 3:40...how did you not expect the tiger claws to pop out?
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Well, Soccer... tiger claws and sowars both completely annihilate the standard army.
Groovy.
EndlessPower
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by EndlessPower »

Soccer there wasn't much I could do at that point. It took me two days after starting to play china to discover theire big weakness, range combined with light inf. T.t

You know, as I take a look deeper into AoE I start to understand the frustration of those guys at AgeSanct xD

China is still fun tho, I'm just gonna adapt and fancy some "home-mad" strat to try and survive that deadly-against-china combination.