The Ashigaru Xarxes Entrapment (The AXE)

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: The Ashigaru Xarxes Entrapment (The AXE)

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

[quote=""Ayane06""]Damn it it's getting annoying with Iro,Aztec,Sioux. Any ways to counter the fast rush from them?[/quote]

you have to post some games... u got over 70% win ratio with japan, so it can't be all that bad. record those games.
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
Ayane06
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Ayane06 »

Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""Ayane06""]Damn it it's getting annoying with Iro,Aztec,Sioux. Any ways to counter the fast rush from them?[/quote]

I know this isn't the main topic for the thread, but I share your pain about the natives' rush.

If you play Germany, here is something I came up with to counter the Aztec rush... don't really know Iro cuz I don't run into them very often: Immediately get a stable with Age-up wood. Build 5 uhlans and send 9 xbows. Build a barracks, too. Hopefully he is sending his 10 + 9 maces to his forward warhut. If he is, your 7 uhlans should do a number on them. If you see Pumas, you know what to do: RUN ! And send in the xbows.

Keep building uhlans, then send 3 doppels and train some more doppels. You won't be able to make too many early on, but even a few pwn coyotes and pumas with area damage. Needless to say, keep your uhlans on the maces or your doppels are history. If all goes well, your doppels will be in a position to siege his warhut. They do that very well with 60 colonial siege :-P So all in all, the combo against Aztec is uhlan/doppel, with 9 xbows to kill anti-cav... and of course build more xbows if he switches over to more pumas.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
petevas
Private
Private

Post by petevas »

Some questions:

How many gold gatherers do you use? I transfer 4 from food to gold when i click to age up, have 4 build the wonder and some on wood aiming for the 200 for barracks...

How many shrines to build before the 600 wood shipment? 1 or 2 is ideal? And what do you have them gather (i use food)
Also, what tech do u use in the consulate?(i use the +atk)