Quick Reference and Unit Comparison Update for Patch 1.01

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Cyclohexane
Honorary Officer

Re: Quick Reference and Unit Comparison Update for Patch 1.0

Post by Cyclohexane »

Man,
I'm going to have to fire my editor. I tested these things and crossed them off a list but that jerk didn't make the changes, or didn't save...

Let me know if anything else pops up. I made those changes and will try to submit this weekend.
Lead, Follow, or Get the Hell out of the way!

QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON:
AOE3 TWC TAD Quick Reference & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON
Macabee
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Macabee »

[quote=""Cyclohexane""]Man,
I'm going to have to fire my editor. I tested these things and crossed them off a list but that jerk didn't make the changes, or didn't save...

Let me know if anything else pops up. I made those changes and will try to submit this weekend.[/quote]

LOL, I have the utmost respect for all the work you put into this. To miss only a couple things is a testament excellent job you do.

Mac
Sun_Tzu1
Major
Major

Post by Sun_Tzu1 »

Hi Cyclo,

On the Aztec unit chart, under Skull Knights, the damage for Normal & Elite seems inconsistent with respect to Cav and Abstract infantry. i.e., Dam vs. Cav is higher than that vs. abstract at Normal but at Elite the damage vs. Abstract infantry is higher than vs. Cav. I think this is a typo isn't it?

Just pointing this out because I know how high your standards are with respect to this stuff :).