Can't connect to this website

Everything tech-related is discussed here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Shizle

Can't connect to this website

Post by Shizle »

I can't connect to the N30 website from my home. It's gotta be my router because I'm at work now, using my laptop to write this post. When I take my laptop home, I can't get in. I can't get in with home desktop computer either. I used to get in....been like this for about 5-6 weeks and I didn't change anything (to my knowledge). I'm not a computer techie, so pretend I'm in the 8th grade if you have some ideas you'd be willing to share with me. I have a Vonage Linksys router. Thanks in advance...
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Re: Can't connect to this website

Post by Comadevil »

run the command line at home:
use following command

nslookup aoe3clan.com

What does it say?
Is the IP address: 67.15.157.122 shown?

If yes then i almost think that it is a routing problem of ur provider and u should contact him
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

I also had the problems now. Seems siteground (Provider for aoe3clan.com) has problems with its DNS servers to respond in time, so the web browser is not able to resolve the IP address for aoe3clan.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shizle

Post by Shizle »

Ahh...ok. What's strange is that I can get on with no problem at work. When I go home, I can't get on. Maybe more folks are on during the evening hours EST.