Post by MrChristy »

"Say hello to my little friend!"

Al Pacino Scarface :D
MrChristy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: What's your favorite Movie quote

Post by MrChristy »

[quote=""LaZy""]Wow! I knew I liked this clan but their great taste in movies is astonishing. People like KK, chaos and Luukje just eaarned another couple of points on my "respect sclae". I AM A QUENTIN TARANTINO FREAK, not a fan, A FREAK! I own everysingle movie he´s ever laid his hands on, inlcuding Four Rooms ( a must c KK if u enjoy him so much.) I also own every soundtrack of all his movies, and thus hear a lot of cool quotes regularly.Pulp fiction, Natural Born Killers, From Dusk till Dawn.....wow.

My all time favorite movie quote will be from the same awesome, revolutionary movie KK also quoted, namely, PULP FICTION

ezekiel 25:17
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. BAM BAMBAM.

Thats all folks, out[/quote]

YES Taratino IS THE BEST I love Pulp Fiction and Resovoir Dogs :D
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

Medicine Woman"Unless you have an epiphany, you will spend the remainder of your days alone."
Homer: "Epiphany, epiphany, epiphany. Ooh! Bananas are an excellent source of potassium. (A tree slaps him) Americans will never embrace soccer? (Two trees slap him) Mare than two shakes and it's playing with yourself? (He gets slapped three times, punched in the gut and kicked in the groin)"

:D
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Is dat a wabbit in ya pocket or r ya just glad ta c me?

Out
MrChristy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by MrChristy »

Sorry for double post guys, Anyways here another favourite :)

"Are you gonna sit there barking all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"

Mr. White Resovoir dogs
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

I saw 'Million Dollar Baby' again last night, a movie I really think is great

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris: The body knows what fighters don't: how to protect itself. A neck can only twist so far. Twist it just a hair more and the body says, "Hey, I'll take it from here because you obviously don't know what you're doing... Lie down now, rest, and we'll talk about this when you regain your senses." It's called the knockout mechanism.
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle