What's your favorite Movie quote

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

BashUgood
N3O Member
N3O Member

What's your favorite Movie quote

Post by BashUgood »

Favorite Movie quote .. Post them here..

Mine is from the movie Rat Race..

" but dad I'm praire dogging it " ~ daughter says this in the back of the mini van as they're driving, because she has to take a dump and the dad wont make a pit stop.. she says that sentence because like a praire dog that goes in and out of it's hole, her poo is coming out and going in .. :neutral:
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Re: What's your favorite Movie quote

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Ugghh... that's disgusting.

Mine would have to be the classic "Tis but a scratch!" from Monty Python. Maybe: "What... is your favorite color!?" "Red! No, blu-AAAAHHHHH!"
Groovy.
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

"I just don't want to get killed for lack of shootin' back"
Crazy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Crazy »

there is but so many quotes that i love, but this one i like quite a bit from the movie dumb & dumber:
Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out of this town!
Harry: Oh yeah, and go where? Where are we gonna go?
Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen.
Harry: Oh, I don't know, Lloyd. The French are *******.
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

This is a tough one. I like a lot of quotes from movies... particularly Tarantino movies (some of the most quotable movies ever).

Pulp Fiction is close to my favorite movie of all time. There are so many good quotes from that movie. But here's one of the ones that stick out in my mind the most:

"
Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this?
Butch: It's a chopper, baby.
Fabienne: Whose chopper is this?
Butch: It's Zed's.
Fabienne: Who's Zed?
Butch: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.
"
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ZoRPrimE »

Most Favorite is.
Baron Harkonnen in Dune to Thufir Howat.
"Oh Thufir, I see they've installed your heart plug already.... Don't be angry. Everyone gets one here. But this is not why we're here. We've brought you a little cat, Thufir. You must care for it if you wish to live. A poison has been introduced into you, Thufir Hawat. By milking this smooth little cat body each day you receive your antidote... it must be done each day...."

2nd
Tyrell to Roy Batty in BLADE RUNNER
"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long...

...and you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy."
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

I like comical quotes, here's a couple. Try and guess which film they are from:

1 - "Have you seen my weener?".

2 - "Seven! Seven's the number!!!".

3 - "Step into my office!"
"Why?"
"Cause your f**in' fired!!!".

All the quotes are from the same film.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

Ah, movie quotes, gotha love em :D

Natural Born Killers
Mallory: I see angels, Mickey. They're comin' down for us from heaven. And I see you ridin' a big red horse, and you're driving them horses, whippin' 'em, and the're spitting and frothing all 'long the mouth, and the're coming right at us. And I see the future, and there's no death, 'cause you and I, we're angels...

Old Indian: Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, b!tch, you knew I was a snake."

Full Metal Jacket <-- one of the best movies ever :)
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, **** beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian crap. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on ******, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Joker, why did you join my beloved Corps!
Private Joker: Sir, to kill, sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: So you're a killer!
Private Joker: Sir, yes sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Then let me see your war face!
Private Joker: [nervously] Sir?
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You got a war face! AHHHHHHHHHHH! That's a war face, let me see your war face!
Private Joker: Ahhhh!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: crap, you didn't convince me, let me see your REAL war face!
Private Joker: AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You don't scare me! Work on it!
Private Joker: Sir, yes sir!

I could actually quote this whole movie 8)

From Dusk Till Dawn
Chet *****: All right, *****, *****, *****! Come on in ***** lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing ***** in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of *****, this is a ***** blow out! All right, we got white *****, black *****, Spanish *****, yellow *****, we got hot *****, cold *****, we got wet *****, we got smelly *****, we got hairy *****, bloody *****, we got snappin' *****, we got silk *****, velvet *****, Naugahyde *****, we even got horse *****, dog *****, chicken *****! Come on, you want *****, come on in, ***** lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, ***** lovers!

Seth: And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is **** vampires!

sorry bout the language lol
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

[quote=""I__CHAOS__I""]From Dusk Till Dawn
Chet *****: All right, *****, *****, *****! Come on in ***** lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing ***** in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of *****, this is a ***** blow out! All right, we got white *****, black *****, Spanish *****, yellow *****, we got hot *****, cold *****, we got wet *****, we got smelly *****, we got hairy *****, bloody *****, we got snappin' *****, we got silk *****, velvet *****, Naugahyde *****, we even got horse *****, dog *****, chicken *****! Come on, you want *****, come on in, ***** lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, ***** lovers!
[/quote]

ROFLMAO, the filter kinda killed this quote :mad:
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
luukje
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by luukje »

I was at werchter festival maybe 10 years ago, camping, 4 days of musicfest, and next to us there was this huge truck (those were the days when everuthing was allowed on the camping site) from 30-40 odd german guys, and in this truck they had their own beer supply and a major sound system.

And everyday at 8 in the morning they would start this thing From Dusk till Dawn. "white *****, black *****, hairy *****".

Very very loud. And do it again every hour. They didnt go to the festival, they just a 4 day non stop party outside.

Man I can still recall being exhausted from watching bands like sonic youth, pavement, metallica, live, moby, chemical brothers until 4, and being wake upevery day by that ***** lyric.
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

Man there are some great quotes in movies but the one that always makes me smile is 'yippeee kay-ay mother f**ker!' - Die Hard.

And this one from Snatch, another movie where you could quote the entire thing:

Bullet Tooth Tony:

So, you are obviously the big **** and the men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls: there are big brave balls, and there are little mincey ****** balls.

Vinny:

These are your last words, so make them a prayer.

Bullet Tooth Tony:

Now, **** have drive, and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell ***** and they want a piece of the action. And, you thought you smelled some good ol' *****. And, have brought your two little mincey ****** balls along for a good ol' time. But, you've got your parties muddled up. There's no ***** here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You're shrinking . . . and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. And, the fact that you've got "replica" written down the side of your guns. And, the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point 5 0" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now . . . fu** off.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

"The one thing I can't stand is people's intolerance of other people's cultures....and THE DUTCH!"

Then possibly the two funniest rants in comedy of all time, from Christmas Vacation:

Clark: Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ******* Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white *** down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of ******** this side of the nuthouse.

Clark: Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, ****less, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is. Hallelujah. Holy crap. Where's the Tylenol?
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

You start with Caddyshack. Most. Quotable. Movie. Ever.

"At least I got that goin for me, which is nice"
"Be the ball"
"You must have been something before electricity"
"I'll have a hot dog, no a cheeseburger, I'll have a...." "YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT"

Oh, heck, too many to pick from...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080487/quotes

Same with Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday in Tombstone...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108358/quotes

But, the movie line I quote most often is:

"I'd buy THAT for a dollar"
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

[quote=""BashUgood""]Favorite Movie quote .. Post them here..

Mine is from the movie Rat Race..

" but dad I'm praire dogging it " ~ daughter says this in the back of the mini van as they're driving, because she has to take a dump and the dad wont make a pit stop.. she says that sentence because like a praire dog that goes in and out of it's hole, her poo is coming out and going in .. :neutral:[/quote]

Kinda like Fat ******* in Austin Powers 2: "I got a wee turtle pokin'"
Ivon_Blood
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Ivon_Blood »

From Gladiator

Proximo - Ultimately, we're all dead men. Sadly, we can not choose how. But, we can decide how we meet that end in order that we are remembered as men.
[quote=""I__CHAOS__I""]
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.[/quote]