General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Re: Patch soon?

Post by djdan »

[quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""KingKaramazov""]^ I'm with ya, I can only take a couple beers before I have had enough. Very filling and even if the taste is good, I don't ever desire more than a couple. If I want to get a buzz I'd much prefer to have something hard... either Scotch / Whiskey or something with Vodka mixed in it. :P

[/quote]

You need the cheap beer for when you just fancy hanging out in a pub, but not getting completely bladdered. Sometimes two pints of lager and a packet of crisps is all you want! :D[/quote]

Very cheesy Chris! and the majority of people here won't even have a clue what your going on about, even a lot of the brits wont understand!
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
luukje
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by luukje »

Peter and the testubies or something like that?

I got it Somewhere on a compilation called "Punk!" (6cd)

and a bbc comedy series to. very funny
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

[quote=""djdan""][quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""KingKaramazov""]^ I'm with ya, I can only take a couple beers before I have had enough. Very filling and even if the taste is good, I don't ever desire more than a couple. If I want to get a buzz I'd much prefer to have something hard... either Scotch / Whiskey or something with Vodka mixed in it. :P

[/quote]

You need the cheap beer for when you just fancy hanging out in a pub, but not getting completely bladdered. Sometimes two pints of lager and a packet of crisps is all you want! :D[/quote]

Very cheesy Chris! and the majority of people here won't even have a clue what your going on about, even a lot of the brits wont understand![/quote]
Peter and the testubies or something like that?

I got it Somewhere on a compilation called "Punk!" (6cd)

and a bbc comedy series to. very funny
See someone got it. :D