Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

HotS PAtch 2.0.3 new replay functions

Post by Comadevil »

General

Exciting new replay features have been added to Heart of the Swarm.

Watch With Others - This feature allows you to watch replays in sync with other players on Battle.net.
Take Command - This feature allows you or your group to take control of selected player armies while watching a replay.
Recover Game - This feature allows you to recover a prematurely ended game from a replay.
For more details about these new features, please see our overview on the StarCraft II Community Site.

Vs. AI Mode has been enabled. Players can now challenge an AI opponent that scales in difficulty.
Training Mode has been enabled. In Training Mode, you’ll work your way up from basic StarCraft gameplay skills to greater challenges designed to hone your skills.
Lots of tweaks and polish have been made to the new UI throughout the beta.
I guess with that whining about replays and LAN is pretty much over. But the community will find other things to whine over. :D
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: HotS PAtch 2.0.3 new replay functions

Post by jerom »

I think this is a huge step forward for Esports. Now stuff like disconnects and computer crash won't affect the proffesional scene anymore.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

ALso the "Take command" option is quite huge. I think that option has the potential that koreans pull even further ahead, cause they can practice a certain situation on and on without the waste of time to begin a new game to come to that certain situation again. And koreans are the gods of practice
Last edited by Comadevil on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Yeah exactly... I think this is going to make the game so much better.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.