KAISER VON NUBEN!!!

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: KAISER VON NUBEN!!!

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

GENERAL von Nuben??? You've been moving up in the world eh?

Great to see you back on the forums Ben, I'll have to try and get on at the weekend or something, see if I can catch you for a few bashings!  :)
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

StrokeyBlofeld wrote: GENERAL von Nuben??? You've been moving up in the world eh?

Great to see you back on the forums Ben, I'll have to try and get on at the weekend or something, see if I can catch you for a few bashings!  :)
Sounds good to me!  I've just been comp-stomping for the past week, getting my groove back for builds.  Still love my Germans, Dutchies, Russkies and yes, Brits!  Gotta dust off my Ports next.  I was really getting into them toward the end of my main AOE3 stint.  Qual e a sua ordem???  ;)

It'd be great to get a couple games in with you, mate!

About General von Nuben, I don't think it's a promotion.  A Kaiser is always in charge of the Generals.  Maybe General von Nuben is a descendant.  And to be honest, driving a Panzer requires a lot less authority than running a whole damn colony and mustering thousands of uhlans  8)
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Welcome back, nice to hear from you!
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

Hey Ben!

Good to see another long lost bro visiting the forums! I'm just returning myself!