General Discussion about StarCraft 2

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Re: playing levels...

Post by Comadevil »

Someone made statistical analysis across the leagues for the last seasons and it seems i am right. More lower league players left the game so higher skilled players were put into a lower league since distribution of players over the league are 20 % of active players per league except dia with 18% and master with 2%

Post on TL
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

if we extend our view, we can look at the "other" palying levels too. bye bye foreigners. recent hsc was also 4 koreans in the top 4

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmes ... _id=301720
Its been a long while since FXORaelcun blogged that the Koreans are coming to steal your pennies.

Well, here it is again…. The Koreans are coming.

A wittle bwirdy told me this morning that a certain number of brood war persons will be playing sc2 professionally in approximately 40 days time.

These pros are A team pros.

Whilst I am not fully familiar with the names (I am for sure not going to openly state who they are for risk of being insulted) I know that their results are very solid and consistent from brood war.

They have been playing sc2 for approximately 5 months so far, and from what I am told, they only play sc2 now during practice time.

This my dear friends, is the beginning. The beginning of what will soon be the true starcraft pro scene.

So in the true theme of what I have been preparing for for a while now. I will grow my finger nails so that when two of these bw pros meet in sc2, I can bite them off in what is surely going to be some nail biting sc2. Like Leenock vs MVP gsl semis… I think I bit my finger nails until they bled.

Looking back at this blog, I have been so vague I should write for TMZ…

Call me PerezBoss

Peace
Gomezd
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Gomezd »

plat=complete noob is not true, platinum is like master seargeant to 1st lieutenant level in aoe3

It hard to compare I've played some really bad players that leave me surprised how high ranked they are, in AOE it seemed more... stable, you never seem to lose to people you felt were inferior to you even when they abused the hell outta the OP civ of the day.