Post Here To Join N3O

Interested in joining N3O? You can find all the information here

Moderator: Global Moderator

joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Post Here To Join N3O

Post by joe4holly »

Its funny bart that you think the officer tags is worth something.  Just means you can invite people to the clan and post on a wall .
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

joe4holly wrote: Its funny bart that you think the officer tags is worth something.  Just means you can invite people to the clan and post on a wall .
I respectfully disagree.  It DOES mean something, but not something I expect someone like Bart to understand.  Ask anyone that's been to an S25.

It means you'll look after the clan and it's well-being.  You promote camaraderie and fair play.  You help those that need it or ask for it.  You set the example and expect nothing in return.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

It was aimed at the ESO side of things as it was what bart was talking about.  As i know that no officer is afk, just one fb message away ...
Bart332
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Bart332 »

well soccer apart from nice talks, ur contribution is also very limited to this clan atm ^^

especially your opinion on the officer position expressed nicely whats wrong with it, that sounds like a lot of crap for a struggling clan. It certainly doesnt appeal to newer members.

But ye ofc ppl like u will always get angry inmediately when an outsider criticizes the organisation. You should work on that attitude bro, it wont bring you far in rl.
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

Bart332 wrote:
Sporting_Lisbon wrote:
jerom wrote: oo what I think is that milky is from new zealand and we dont really have many people in his timezone.
Bart you just got owned.
nazi moderation!

btw instead of deleting just admit i got a point, its really silly that ppl like jerom arent officer while some afk noobs who never ever show up on eso still have officer crap.
I am the "nazi moderator" here. I moved it and did not delete it, though u cannot access it anymore. I didn't notify u so far, because we still discuss what action should be taken. Then u will get an answer.
The post wasn't moved because of ur critics (critics can lead to improvement), but merely the wording of it. If i would critizize colleagues, friends or acquaintances in a wording like you do, they soon don't want to have anything to do with me anymore. This is what YOU should think about.
Last edited by Comadevil on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bart332
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Bart332 »

i hope u girls have a nice chat about wut to do  ;)
If i would critizize colleagues, friends or acquaintances in a wording like you do, they soon don't want to have anything to do with me anymore. This is what YOU should think about.
tbh the best friends just say how the crap is and dont talk fancy around it. But maybe you dont have those kind of people in your environment.
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Comadevil »

Bart332 wrote: i hope u girls have a nice chat about wut to do  ;)
Yes we have.
Bart332 wrote:
If i would critizize colleagues, friends or acquaintances in a wording like you do, they soon don't want to have anything to do with me anymore. This is what YOU should think about.
tbh the best friends just say how the crap is and dont talk fancy around it. But maybe you dont have those kind of people in your environment.
1. U are not my best friend. And i guess this is also the case for some other people. Word ur critics like that to ur colleagues or acquaintances and u will have IMHO serious problems. That shows already the reactions i received from people u usually play with.
2. My friends tell me very bluntly "how the crap is". But still the sound makes the music as we say in Germany.
3. We are a multi national clan. What is suitable for ur environment, is maybe a great offense in another country or environment.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Bart332 wrote: well soccer apart from nice talks, ur contribution is also very limited to this clan atm ^^

especially your opinion on the officer position expressed nicely whats wrong with it, that sounds like a lot of bullcrap for a struggling clan. It certainly doesnt appeal to newer members.

But ye ofc ppl like u will always get angry inmediately when an outsider criticizes the organisation. You should work on that attitude bro, it wont bring you far in rl.
U R funny bro.  You have no idea who I am and what my contributions are, yet I've met (in person) several people from this clan in real life who can vouch for me.  You - not so much.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Bart332
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Bart332 »

Comadevil wrote:
Bart332 wrote: i hope u girls have a nice chat about wut to do  ;)
Yes we have.
Bart332 wrote:
1. U are not my best friend. And i guess this is also the case for some other people. Word ur critics like that to ur colleagues or acquaintances and u will have IMHO serious problems. That shows already the reactions i received from people u usually play with.
2. My friends tell me very bluntly "how the crap is". But still the sound makes the music as we say in Germany.
3. We are a multi national clan. What is suitable for ur environment, is maybe a great offense in another country or environment.
1 i think we have something in common then since u srtrny ,u nrbrdy fitrnf riyhjrt.
2 in germanyt they said a lot of stuff in ww2 whichc  was also questionable
3 well thgats the problem of ppl in other evniromenment

ps beer is ncie
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Comadevil »

This discussion leads to nothing

Bart is banned for one week to cool down.
Milky__
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Milky__ »

I hope I didn't start this flame war.... ;/

Yeah I am in New Zealand so it might be hard to find an officer online... but i am usually on at the peak (around 8am - 12pm here) time for eso.. I'm usually on when all dem 3v3 randoms with andri and secretshogun etc (i prefer 1v1s but sometimes i chill out in their games)
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

I see SS all the time ,  So 18 GMT or later you could be online ?
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

Milky__ wrote: I hope I didn't start this flame war.... ;/

Yeah I am in New Zealand so it might be hard to find an officer online... but i am usually on at the peak (around 8am - 12pm here) time for eso.. I'm usually on when all dem 3v3 randoms with andri and secretshogun etc (i prefer 1v1s but sometimes i chill out in their games)
you didn't cause it, this has been going on for a while already.
it's funny but the best chances for you  to get a game would be 1-2 a.m. after midnight
Milky__
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Milky__ »

Actually no, there are only about 600 players on so i get to have a stable body clock :D no point gaming at that time if no body is on.

People usually on at around 8am - 12pm then through to 2pm. It's quite nice, morning gaming afternoon homework/hanging out with mates
Mashaka
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Mashaka »

Name- Joe
Bnet- Mashaka
Why Join- I have been a past member of N3O when I played the age series. (LegoGL) Totally enjoyed being part of the clan, whould like to join the Sc2 group this time. Was excited to see that N3O is playing SC2, last I was involved I didn't know about that.