Iro vs India

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Iro vs India

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Ok guys I got some nice recs here of India vs Iro. (Yes, India vs Iro not Iro vs India because this guy kicks ass and I only managed to win once)

I only have these ones recorded but I'll try to get some more as in my instability of skill I am at the moment winning.

Anyway I'll post 3 good games here. Hf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Iro vs India

Post by Soccerman771 »

I watched all three of these last night. All of them are very entertaining games! Interesting notes - neither of you took to the water on Saguenay. That was the most even contest I think. The Himalayas (TAD map) really suited him and the Orinoco (TWC map) really suited you. You really hung with him the first two and had chances to win them both. I thought you had him on Himalayas when you took out his wonder and was marching on his base. The third map you totally pwned him. No doubt about it. I guess the lesson is to not let India get rolling. He had more vils than you in all three games yet you made them very close games.

GG's
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

The one game where you won, it seems like Maximus wasn't really playing like himself....the other two games he kind of...owned you. Heheh.

Got any more recs?
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Yes, the third was actually the first ^^ I'll try to get more good recs.

Btw he indeed owns me hard, I only won that game by luck/he sucking because he's a very good portuguese player even though his stats aren't that much now because he doesn't have much time to play, i.e. he was 2.2k in TWC. We play some unrateds once in a while.