Interested in joining N3O? You can find all the information here

Moderator: Global Moderator

NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post Here To Join N3O

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

How To Post To Join N3O

Hi and welcome to N3O Clan! By this time you should have already read N3O's Rules. If not then you should read them before posting. Our rules are very easy to follow. Be friendly, be mature, never cheat and never recruit from our site or advertise here. I'd suggest you read the rules to be clear on everything.

Here's where you post to join N3O. Be sure you have read or rules before posting to join.

If you haven't registered for the forums you will need to before posting. To register for our forums... CLICK HERE

Below is an example of how your post should look.

First Name - Doug
ESO Name - CrAzFan
Why I want to join N3O - Because it's a friendly, mature clan and I want to enjoy the game.

If you have any questions about joining N3O please direct them to NEO_CrAz3n or StrokeyBlofeld after signing up for the forums.

A Little N3O History

N3O clan was started by NASTY and CrAz3n. Way back in 2000 we decided to start a clan that only allowed players with great attitudes. We had 15 members at that time and we played AOEII:TC from 2000 up until AOE3 was released.

The old members joined us to play AOE3 but over time they slowly left the game. At the same time we were building membership and recruiting went well. We would sometimes add 15-20 new members in a single day. Not all of them would last but the most active ones that loved N3O and that made friends here stayed.

Once our membership was growing without recruiting, we stopped recruiting and haven't done so in the last few years.

N3O Clan Now (2008)

Our officers are some of the best in the community. They are excellent officers and do a lot for the clan and the community as well. Unlike some clans, at N3O, being an officer is a privilege, not a right. Our officers have earned it. They treat members fairly are always willing to help new members. They also have to be active on ESO. We currently have 20+ officers and StrokeyBlofeld and I (Craz3n) are considered co-leaders. djdan is our staff officer and his responsibilities are to monitor the forums and our Teamspeak server to be sure our rules are followed by members and officers alike.

Our activity is really amazing. If you take a look at our N3O Memberlist List you'll see that many, many of our members are active. We are one of the friendliest, fairest and most active clans on ESO. We have the third largest number of rated games played of any clan on ESO. We would probably be first except that we play a load of unrated, intra-clan games.

We are a community here at N3O. Strokey, Craz3n and djdan listen to our officers and members. Officer often vote on important clan issues. We are really a big bunch of friends and many of our members are family men.

We rarely have problems but on the rare occasion that we do, they are dealt with. We do not accept members with bad attitudes and they rarely last long here anyway. ;) As long as you have a good attitude and are mature you'll get along with our members and officers and can stay as long as you like. Crappy attitudes need not apply!

Gaming is all about having fun and that's what N3O Clan is all about, but that doesn't mean we aren't competitive, we are. We have our own clan league, play in RTS League (RTSL) and occasionally hold our own tournaments (usually once or twice per year). Some of our members also participate in open clan tournaments and leagues.

N3O accepts members of any skill level and you will find a wide range here. From Colonels right on down. We also have training officers that are always willing to give advice or play games to help members improve through our "Mentor Program". You can also post your recorded games for advice. We have our own database for uploads.

We have retired many great gamers over the years. They played with us until they no longer played the game. Some occasionally miss the game and come back and very often their first stop is our forums. We get great feedback from our new members and some guys play AOE3 with us right to the end.

We currently have over 50 members and we are growing every week. Our forums are very busy (averaging 75+ posts per day and no spam) and you can almost always find a game with a clan-mate online. These are our new forums and we already have 1.2 million page views in our first full year on the new site. Our old forums had well over 20,000 posts but we have far exceeded that in our first year here. We have guys from all over the world so there's almost always someone on ESO or Steam.

N3O has an internal league, we hold occasional tournaments, plays in community leagues and we have our own Teamspeak server for N3O members only.

Have fun and welcome to N3O Clan!
Last edited by NEO_CrAz3n on Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
AdsBot [Google]
Conscript
Conscript

Re: Post Here To Join N3O

Post by AdsBot [Google] »

First Name - liam
ESO Name - libby
Why I want to join N3O-because i havent got a clan and i really want too and i could learn lots too
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Hey Liam, welcome to the clan buddy.
If you add our officers, as I am sure they will you and if you see any online just introduce yourself and get them to add you in to the clan.
Our clan's officer's names can be located in our clan list Here!

Once the page has loaded if you click on the word 'Rank' twice it will come up with all the names of the officer's in the clan, we suggest you add all of our officer's and most of our member, the ones that are active.

And to all members don't forget to add liam to your friends list.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

hi (again) liam

listen to djdan's wise words :)

where ya from?
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

Welcome Liam, I would advise you to get TAD cause most of our members have TAD
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
GeeNaTs
Conscript
Conscript

Post by GeeNaTs »

welcome Liam.
Hope we can play some games.

Gee
ThE GIANTS FaN
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

^ Samezies.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
blayzer13
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by blayzer13 »

^ima coppy cat
AdsBot [Google]
Conscript
Conscript

First Name - Jared
ESO Name - Macavity
Why I want to join N3O - I have heard good things about this clan. I play 1v1 a majority of the time, but still enjoy multiplayer as well. I have been strong in the AOE community since AoK. I am 37, live in Arkansas and am a UNIX systems admin.
AdsBot [Google]
Conscript
Conscript

Oh yeah and my favorite civ in TAD is India (even though it is the weakest)
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

Welcome Jared

hope you have a good time here.
Add some of us to ur friendlist and get some games going!

cheers
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

We'd be happy to have you with us Jared! I'll keep an eye out for you on ESO. Be sure to add some of us to your friends list and give us a shout for an invite when you see us!

Just out of curiosity, where did you hear about us?
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Hey Jared, welcome to the clan buddy.
If you add our officers, as I am sure they will you and if you see any online just introduce yourself and get them to add you in to the clan.
Our clan's officer's names can be located in our clan list Here!

Once the page has loaded if you click on the word 'Rank' twice it will come up with all the names of the officer's in the clan, we suggest you add all of our officer's and most of our members, the ones that are active.

And to all members don't forget to add Jared to your friends list.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
AdsBot [Google]
Conscript
Conscript

OK I have added all the officers. Just waiting to find one online now (thats not playing). Also how to I get signed up for the forums?
---I learned about the clan because of MNBob's post's. I want to learn everything there is to know about this game, and he is an excellant resource...
MNBob
Honorary Officer

Post by MNBob »

Register via this link.