Starcraft 2
48%

Total votes: 29

Gomezd
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: The better game

Post by Gomezd »

[quote=""Bart331""][quote=""Zutazuta""][quote=""Aaryn_GenD""]fp 1.2 was the most useless thing ever.[/quote]

I wouldn't expect your run of the mill 2nd Lt. to understand balance of an intricate game, I guess you're no exception.

Edit: btw, I'm sick and tired of this Aaryn kid. Remove me from the clan if you wish, but I'm not going to sit here and let this ******* piss all over 8 months of hard work.[/quote]

+1

FP1.2 was really awesome, it gives the best aoe experience possible :)[/quote]

I never ended up playing fp 1.2, I really liked the note, Im thinking its about time to patch it up and test it out, I didnt like the port no changes but, if only because I feel left out haha, its like you are waiting in Christmas for a really cool present and you get nothing.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: The better game

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

Zutazuta wrote:
Aaryn_GenD wrote:fp 1.2 was the most useless thing ever.
I wouldn't expect your run of the mill 2nd Lt. to understand balance of an intricate game, I guess you're no exception.

Edit: btw, I'm sick and tired of this Aaryn kid. Remove me from the clan if you wish, but I'm not going to sit here and let this ******* piss all over 8 months of hard work.
not 2nd lieut, and i'm free to think about it what i want, thank you for your input.
i already said that the fp 1.0 was a great patch to me, it is a patch where wacko8and some more guys who didn't work on 1.1) worked on too, that guy knew how to make changes, it was a patch with no downsides. what you did with fp 1.1 and 1.2 was over the top, many people complained that it made the game stale and boring. the aim of the fp was to keep people at the game and those people left after 5-6 months. then there was a little revive at the end of 1.1 with some tourneys going on etc. but not due to the fp
you guys successfully killed the low-mid level players, so many people quit at spring/summer 2009. the only reason i played fp was n3o
what balance is there in fp when all you do is one strategy? :P