Two amazing Idra quotes

General Discussion about StarCraft 2

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

36drew
Honorary Officer

Two amazing Idra quotes

Post by 36drew »

This man deserves an award for speaking his mind.
On April 09 2010 21:00 IdrA wrote:
i was going to simply post that you're a retard and you should shut up because your opinions are uninformed crap. however i was recently banned and warned that, while it was acceptable for me to tell stupid people that theyre stupid, i must do so in a more indirect manner so that certain moderators with weak stomachs are not offended.
as such;
good sir, you appear to be somewhat lacking in intelligence. please refrain from posting until this is remedied, since it renders your opinions slightly less than correct and has a tendency to irritate more informed forum-goers.
On January 12 2010 18:40 IdrA wrote:
the problem with religion is that they say "and these crackers are jesus' body" and you say "orly?" and they say "**** you eat the crackers". science says "we evolved from monkeys" and you say "orly?" and then science can show you the path of evidence and logical reasoning that lead to that conclusion.
Drag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Two amazing Idra quotes

Post by Drag »

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmes ... entpage=41

Scroll a little way down and you'll see :)
Gomezd
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Gomezd »

this guy sounds like a ******
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

It is interesting because on the surface he seems like an arrogant jackass -- but the interesting thing is usually right.
Gomezd
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Gomezd »

true, but they arent mutually exclusive, you can be correct and still be an arrogant jackass haha.

Its a shame, because for me it devalues what he is saying when the way he speaks irritates me.

I still remember a screenshot in which he loses to a terran player, starts flaming him and tries to get him to apologize for using terran, very very irritable haha