Custom Hotkeys in the near future

General Discussion about StarCraft 2

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Hotkeys in the near future

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

"While the ability to customize key bindings is not currently available, we know that it's something that players would greatly appreciate and are already working to add it with the next feature patch.

In the meantime, we cannot condone, and must strongly advise against, the modification of MPQs. Manipulating these files is in violation of the game's Terms of Use and may cause your account to come under scrutiny by some of our cheat and hack detection software. Of course, it's not our intention to remove someone's access to the game for simply trying to get custom hotkeys to work, but the workaround proposed can open a player up to these sorts of situations.

We ask that you please wait for the proper and official addition of custom hotkeys to be added to the game."

"I can try to confirm for you whether or not mouse buttons (including the scroll wheel) will also be customizable. I may not be able to return with an answer instantly, but I will definitely ask on your behalf."
_WaRRioR_
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Custom Hotkeys in the near future

Post by _WaRRioR_ »

seems nice
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Yeah Ive been scratching my head thinking about this poor feature aswell.

out
shogo_9
Conscript
Conscript

Post by shogo_9 »

finally! I use the grid setting so i only use the left side of the keyboard, so will be nice to hot key everything to the left side of my keyboard.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

yeah just some smart hotkey thinking can deliver you multiple wins :D
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.