i fear the religious radicals more then i would some freak raging over a game
- Dan
froggyman
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: They can't be serious

Post by froggyman »

[quote=""deadhanddan""]thats one elaborate joke then

i fear the religious radicals more then i would some freak raging over a game[/quote]

+1 what a freakin physco
OMG has any1 actually read all the replies after it is fruitng hilarious how bigoted some people are
deaconferal
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
AOE3 Nickname: Deacon

Post by deaconferal »

I really couldn't help but browse the forums for a bit, seriously shocked at how nuts these people are. I keep telling myself it is all a joke but to be completely honest I'm not convinced. These people are seriously crazy, whether they are trolling or not.

Edit: Ah, this makes me feel a bit better.
ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ZoRPrimE »

I've been on the inside of a community comparable to this as a child. This looks like it's for real to me. They can have an open public forum and no enlightenment beyond their dogma will occur. They truly are sheep and the nutjobs are their shepherds. It's beyond amazement what they will say, what the really do is a whole different ball of wax.
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind
wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by wicked_assassin »

Indeed this game (and its predecessor) has practically enslaved the Christian nation of South Korea! We must put a stop to the satanic plans of Blizzard!
Since when is south korea a christian nation? Half of south korea has no religion and almost a qaurter is budhist....

What's next calling japan a christian nation?
I have heard that this company is run by pedophiles and sells the information to European pedophile crime gangs.
this is just lol...
Last edited by wicked_assassin on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

See Zorprimes Link
The Landover Baptist Church is a fictional[1] Baptist church based in the fictional town of Freehold, Iowa. The Landover Baptist web site and its associated Landoverbaptist.net Forum are a parody of fundamentalist Christianity and the Religious Right in the United States.
wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by wicked_assassin »

lol, well it's normal i tought it was real because guys like that truely exist.
deaconferal
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
AOE3 Nickname: Deacon

Post by deaconferal »

[quote=""Comadevil""]See Zorprimes Link
The Landover Baptist Church is a fictional[1] Baptist church based in the fictional town of Freehold, Iowa. The Landover Baptist web site and its associated Landoverbaptist.net Forum are a parody of fundamentalist Christianity and the Religious Right in the United States.
[/quote]

Deacons link* :P
ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ZoRPrimE »

Having been inside of the kind of church he is parodying. I don't really see the comedy in the website. If it was part of a cynical movie I could see. It's too close to the real thing which really just dupes another group of people into hate. I don't hate the people that get caught up in these church's (Cults), I just remember a good lesson. "Forgive them for they know not what they do." Well to a point anyhow.

It's kind of like the movie 300 adding mythical figures (staying true to comic albeit) to make an amazing story look more spectacular through fiction. Even though, it's amazing enough if recounted truthfully.
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

funny how you guys kept guessing "real or not?"
in my opening post i clearly wrote

[quote=""Aaryn_GenD""]it's all a joke but i wouldn't doubt some people think this in reality

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=47551[/quote]

i should have provide the link though^^'