Two starcraft2 secrets. SPOILER ALERT!

General Discussion about StarCraft 2

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Two starcraft2 secrets. SPOILER ALERT!

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

I tried the third mission on medium difficulty and it was so easy that i could just go and kill averything zerg had before the battlecruiser came to rescue. Well, while killing the zerg i found a TAUREN MARINE next to toilet. When i clicked the TAUREN MARINE it said "Names T-Bone, Chuck T-Bone". So after that the tauren went into that toilet thing w/e and when i clicked the toilet three times it launches to the sky and says "secret found". Am i the only one whos found this yet? Heres pictures: http://img830.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=s ... 11241f.jpg

Also in that mission where you have to surprise the dominion with Odin you can unlock a secret mission by destroying a weird looking building at the shouteast corner.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Two starcraft2 secrets. SPOILER ALERT!

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

hey hejurm.
the one with the tauren marine is an easter-egg it does nothing^^
the second one ye, was the mission on korhal where you had control of the odin (a pimped up thor) and could destroy the science building in the southeast.
i love it when this vermillion guy is at the psychatry, censoring ftl^^
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Two starcraft2 secrets. SPOILER ALERT!

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

Well Tauren Marine does work on my side and the toliet flew off. The funny thing is that in the later missions which take place in space you'll see that toliet flying around in space. Once I even saw it flying across the Hyperion (Raynor's BC) Command window. Seems that you'll see plenty of those toliets after you've successfully made it fly off. Lol ;)