Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Bart331
Major
Major

Group5: Bart331 vs Zebra_

Post by Bart331 »

My 2 games vs Zebra_ 2:0

Game1: Spain vs France (Andes)

I choose to go for an eco heavy semi ff with some raids. Zebra chooses for an musk semi. I manage to kill some cdb age2 and we both ageup. Then Zebra starts destroying my base with his 2 falc shipment while i have to wait for mine. I can manage to win the falc fight and repel his atk, we both mass and add skirms to our armies, me going skirm/rod/lancer and zebra going skirm/goon/cuir. Meanwhile i can claim map control. One big final battle decides it

Game2: German vs Sioux (GP)

This was an interesting game, i scout his base and unfortunately i don't see a rax or stable. I get suspicious and see a tiny red dot on my minimap right in front of my base 8O . Few secs later his pikes walk into my base and start raping my warhut (Shouldnt build it in front of my base). Then he kills my 2nd attempt to get an warhut up :roll: . Luckily my 6 cetan shipment arrives so i can fight off the pikes, unfortunately they pop out right next to 2 uhlan :mad: .Very intense colonial battles follow with me going cetan/club/axe and he goes xbow/pike/uhlan. I had a hard time of keeping up with his double rax spam and needed to use every single age2 military shipment i had + tc fire + wh fire to survive.

GGS zebra!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
luukje
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Group5: Bart331 vs Zebra_

Post by luukje »

can you post our games Bart?
Bart331
Major
Major

Re: Group5: Bart331 vs Zebra_

Post by Bart331 »