You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: S25 Portugal 2010 is upon us

Post by joe4holly »

[quote=""LaZy""]
2 all those that thought doing this twice in a row: a big F U, go smoke a Charlie
[/quote]

Next year , next year you might see mi ...

Oh and how much is it been costing to do this ? as I should be saving up for a car and a new pc .
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

It depends where we end up going really. Also depends on activities etc. Eating out can work out a little costly, but IMO it is really worth it. You won't get a holiday like this with any other group of people.
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

I keep it in mind , I got to get a passport as well so it adds to the cost.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Lazy - what was the official name of the short "messy" seafood things we ate? I'm trying to show my wife a picture of them, but can't remember or find them.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""Soccerman771""]Lazy - what was the official name of the short "messy" seafood things we ate? I'm trying to show my wife a picture of them, but can't remember or find them.[/quote]

It was called............... "fish".
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

[quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""][quote=""Soccerman771""]Lazy - what was the official name of the short "messy" seafood things we ate? I'm trying to show my wife a picture of them, but can't remember or find them.[/quote]

It was called............... "fish".[/quote]

Yeah right man.

By the way: I am home
emperoral
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by emperoral »

Jim wrote

It depends where we end up going really. Also depends on activities etc. Eating out can work out a little costly, but IMO it is really worth it. You won't get a holiday like this with any other group of people.

Plus it depends if you think drinking on the first day for 18 hours is a good idea! Super Bock...... Red bull volka .... strange glowing shot things.. volka red ball :D

Well I got home around 20:00 a fair few hours later than I thought. Funny thing was I met some of my friends at the airport in Faro they were travelling with Easy Jet. Cancalled haha.

Photo's etc well I might need some help me the IT muppet remember.
emperoral
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by emperoral »

Almost forgot any chance we can we can VOD a connect four/four in a line game with me and adder.... think 30 seconds should be enough ;)
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""emperoral""]Jim wrote

Plus it depends if you think drinking on the first day for 18 hours is a good idea! Super Bock...... Red bull volka .... strange glowing shot things.. volka red ball :D

Well I got home around 20:00 a fair few hours later than I thought. Funny thing was I met some of my friends at the airport in Faro they were travelling with Easy Jet. Cancalled haha.

Photo's etc well I might need some help me the IT muppet remember.[/quote]

Yeah, we did kind of over-do it a little the first day. But when you are at the airport at 8:30am and you are waiting for the other Brits to come in on delayed flights the only thing to do is drink.... so that kind of set the tone for the day really. ROFL. :D
Last edited by StrokeyBlofeld on Tue May 18, 2010 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""emperoral""]Jim wrote

Photo's etc well I might need some help me the IT muppet remember.[/quote]

Good thing you weren't there when Lazy served us Petrol the next day. 2 sips and you couldn't feel your throat.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

starting to sound like my last ever day of school
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

the strange messy seafood thingies are called PERCEVES

The petrol is called MEDRONHO

The se»«y guy with the OP low altitude flying skillz is called DADDY :p

out

PS Holly m8 behave at home, work hard in school, overclock ur current PC instead of buying a new 1 and b4 u know it u´ll b sponsored and rdy 2 c the world in ways u never thought possible (not 2 mention triple vision