wow 637 visitors

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Cyclohexane
Honorary Officer

Re: wow 637 visitors

Post by Cyclohexane »

I remember going to the movies as a kid and watching the original cartoon transformers where bumble bee dies. That was very upsetting for me...

However, the new Transformers movie is definitely one of my all time favorites. It ranks up there with the original Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.

I watch a ton of movies and you cannot say that the Transformer movie is an imposter. Now I will give it to you on the toys. My son collects them and I definitely think the older transformers (when not spammed in China) where >>>>> greater than today’s.

Today they are complicated to transform for a child, very cheap and brake easy (I remember bashing them against walls and my brother), and probably highly toxic with lead paint and other carcinogens...

The movie is great, the new toys are a big disappointment for me (ehh, my son). By the way, I am 30 years of age as well.
Lead, Follow, or Get the Hell out of the way!

QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON:
AOE3 TWC TAD Quick Reference & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

Cyc, is that your quote in your avatar or did you find that quote somewhere?

Also, about a daily quote. It's a great idea and if you can make an RSS feed (from a blog even like blogspot) and just add a quote each day to the blog, I can add it as an RSS feed to our main page and all you have to do is post the quote each day.

That's the easiest way to do it. Just be sure not to allow posts or comments by others and it'll work great.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
Cyclohexane
Honorary Officer

Post by Cyclohexane »

[quote=""NEO_CrAz3n""]Cyc, is that your quote in your avatar or did you find that quote somewhere?

Also, about a daily quote. It's a great idea and if you can make an RSS feed (from a blog even like blogspot) and just add a quote each day to the blog, I can add it as an RSS feed to our main page and all you have to do is post the quote each day.

That's the easiest way to do it. Just be sure not to allow posts or comments by others and it'll work great.[/quote]

I found the quote on a t-shirt and liked it. I have no idea where it came from. I did hear it repeated in the movie "Idiocracy", but that was after the t-shirt.

You idea sounds like a lot of work. Anyway to feed a few hundred in and have it select them either randomly or in some type of order?
Lead, Follow, or Get the Hell out of the way!

QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON:
AOE3 TWC TAD Quick Reference & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

Be nice to Belgium or we'll bring our political system to your country !!!
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

Be nice to me or no beer for you. :-P
luukje
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by luukje »

chevaliers du zodiac, that was a great series. The first one, with the epic end struggle against the "chevalier d'or" (it was great for my french, I learned more from that series than at school). I liked the phoenix knight most.
And then the robotech series, 1 and 2, not the third coming.
I liked the first dragonball z series.

I had a store opening last year here in Gent with all these original toys selling for incredibele prices, they had everything, transformers, GI JOe, Zodiac, dragonball, so many things I wanted when i was 10 years old.
But it disappaered after a month or so.
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

Mmm! Those bots are back again. The site now has 215 vistors. Is there any way to block those bots?
MrChristy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by MrChristy »

grrr me hate bots!