Introductions

Interested in joining N3O? You can find all the information here

Moderator: Global Moderator

TheRam
N3O Member
N3O Member

Introductions

Post by TheRam »

Hey, well I'm not exactly 'new' to the clan but reasonably and just getting active in the forums.
So, to the point - I was browsing and didn't see a thread to this effect, but if there is feel free to destroy this one and PM me a link to the thread.
Anyways, brief introductions? Just to get to know who's who and the general age/nationality of the clan and all that lark..

Can either do it all formally or informally, whatever is good.

I'm James, or Cammel (on AoE). I've been playing a while now, I'm a Captain (Pr26) and that's reasonable cus I don't play the game that much I feel.
I used to ***** CSS (counter strike source for the blasphemers) and was in a top 10 clan in ED (which isn't that much of an accomplishment).
I'm currently 16, 17 in may - doing A Levels in Bristol (south-west england)
I play guitar, alot, metal is the most fun to play though it's not really my taste.
I am a Guitar Hero hero :P
And I look foward to getting into some clan battles ;)
<3
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Introductions

Post by RascalJones »

I was just thinking about this myself. A LOT of this info was lost when we moved to the new site.

Bio: 36 years old, married, 2 kids. Programmer by trade. Gamer by hobby. Other than that, not much to tell right now. All that stuff keeps me pretty busy.
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

Also doing my A Levels James.

Well I'm Tom Baker live in Edinburgh applying to study Ancient History at uni. Play golf, cricket and hockey quite a bit as well
sylvalex311
Corporal
Corporal

Post by sylvalex311 »

Alex
20 years old sophomore in college. English Education major.
I live in Michigan.
AOE and school keeps me busy but I also play trumpet in jazz band. And I play keyboards/synthesizer in an alternative rock band.

Welcome to the clan!
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Name: Dan
Bio: Also doing A-levels in my final year, studying Acocunting, Business Studies and Mathematics (yawn). My hobbies include Hockey(takes up most of my time, Main hobby), 5 a side football driving :D and just generally what an average 17 year old does!
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
MrChristy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by MrChristy »

Hi everyone it's Sam Christy,

finally got my account sorted :D
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

Name: Roger.
ESO nick: NEO_CrAz3n

I played semi-pro American football. I play 1 game and that's AOE3 but I'm limited to 1v1 for now because my computer is at 100% usage right after launching the game from the desktop.

I grew up in New Jersey and lived in Pennsylvania for 11 years. I moved down here to get away from the cold and snow and have lived here for 5 years.

Welcome to the clan!
Hi everyone it's Sam Christy,

finally got my account sorted
Ah, good Sam. I was just about to look into it. I had spoken with Strokey.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
shootbogey
Conscript
Conscript

Post by shootbogey »

Shoot_Bogey: (Allen, Age 35). Wife and two kids. Part owner of a wireless internet service provider. Live just outside the 'blast zone' for Washington DC! :-) I hold a private pilot's license and am working on my instrument rating. A buddy and I own a Mooney M20c and it is my pride and joy. I also hack up accoustic, electric, and bass guitars. When I have nothing else going, I help my dad on his farm in exchange for unlimited duck hunting which I also enjoy passionately.

I am an original AOE junkie from way back when 'Rise of Rome' was the very first expansion pack. One word: Choson! l think that randomly assigned civs makes you the best all around player and I'm sorry AOE-III doesn't have this anymore. I skype as 'ataliafe' and aspire to be a middle of the middle player. I don't have the time with a growing business to get much beyond the s-ms level but love playing when I have time.
severebeating
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by severebeating »

SevereBeating: Preston 52 (right, people really live that old) a couple weeks away from a 17 year old son. Married for over 28 years. I possess an Accounting degree from Baylor & an MBA from the U of MN. I am (retired) a private investor now, & play a fair amount of golf when the weather permits. I have been playing AOE since the first one. This is the first clan I have ever joined & have made some good friends here.

GL HF
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Hey cammel, I'm from Bristol too. I live near Bedminster at the moment. Small world eh?
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

Name: Chris
Bio: 19 years old, from Coventry and studying computer science at uni. I've played AOE since AOK and until I joined this clan I didn't know what a proper clan could be like. I love Top Gear and my motorbike and ride everywhere in all weathers having immense fun.
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

[quote=""severebeating""]SevereBeating: Preston 52 (right, people really live that old) a couple weeks away from a 17 year old son. Married for over 28 years. I possess an Accounting degree from Baylor & an MBA from the U of MN. I am (retired) a private investor now, & play a fair amount of golf when the weather permits. I have been playing AOE since the first one. This is the first clan I have ever joined & have made some good friends here.

GL HF[/quote]

What's your handicap mate. Ex-single figure :-P
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Eric from Minnesota, and Beating's son's friend. (Kinda odd) Anyway, I'm a junior in high school, plan on going to the U of M, etc. Play about 99% AOE3, 1% BZFlag/DoW/Halo 1. Yep.
Groovy.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Jarrod from Texas (near Dallas). 30 years old. Been married 10 years. 1 kiddo. BS and MS in engineering from Texas Tech (sorry for you UofM guys and that bowl game a couple years ago :)). I'm all AOE3 and I played AOEII (+expansion).
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Cyclohexane
Honorary Officer

Post by Cyclohexane »

I'm Jacob, also from Texas. ^^ Good to see another engineer in the clan. I got my BS in chemical engineering and MS in Physics. I've played all the AOE games and the majority of all the popular RTS games in general. AOE3 is hands down my favorite so far.

I'm also 30 and been married a little over 8 years with 2 kids. One of the main projects I am currently working on is with a company based out of Dallas. Small world.

I've got a ton of hobbies and spread my time very thin between work, kids, karate, gaming, guitar (although only my kids enjoy it), and some things I shouldn't mention in front of kids :) This keeps me knowledgeable in a lot of things, but an expert in none. Kind of like my skills in AOE3.
Lead, Follow, or Get the Hell out of the way!

QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON:
AOE3 TWC TAD Quick Reference & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON