Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Round 2: Navarone vs. KingChris

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Harley14 vs. KingChris
Ottomans vs. Russians
Map: Deccan
Winner: Harley14

Well, I was kind of especially mean this game. :roll: I let him turtle himself in expecting a jan rush, did one of the fastest FFs I think I've ever done, took complete map control, and then just chilled, boomed, massed super-powerful cavalry, and built up petards. I then attacked, made his cloud of musketeers and cossacks implode, and it was GG. GG Chris!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Groovy.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Re: Round 2: Navarone vs. KingChris

Post by 36drew »

LOL. I'm gonna watch this based on the hilarious description.
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Man... you suck nav! You only upgraded one of the trade routes.

On a different note, most units made: Petards 18. LMAO

;)
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Eh? I remember upgrading both of em. The game must have ended before I upgraded the Southern one.
Groovy.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

[quote=""Navarone_Guy""]Eh? I remember upgrading both of em. The game must have ended before I upgraded the Southern one.[/quote]

You upgraded both, so I dunno what strokeys been smoking. As for the game. It would have been intresting to see how mass spies would do against that army of yours nav.
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

That would have obliterated my mercs, but remember too that I had spahi. They don't count as mercs.
Groovy.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

[quote=""Navarone_Guy""]That would have obliterated my mercs, but remember too that I had spahi. They don't count as mercs.[/quote]

Interesting -- didn't know that.
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""36drew""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]Eh? I remember upgrading both of em. The game must have ended before I upgraded the Southern one.[/quote]

You upgraded both, so I dunno what strokeys been smoking. As for the game. It would have been intresting to see how mass spies would do against that army of yours nav.[/quote]

The north route was collecting 81 resources per TP and the south was collecting 58 resources per TP. If he upgraded both, is this to do with there only be 2 TP's on the south and 3 on the north?
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

its really cool to have the piss taken out of u like this.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

[quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]Eh? I remember upgrading both of em. The game must have ended before I upgraded the Southern one.[/quote]

You upgraded both, so I dunno what strokeys been smoking. As for the game. It would have been intresting to see how mass spies would do against that army of yours nav.[/quote]

The north route was collecting 81 resources per TP and the south was collecting 58 resources per TP. If he upgraded both, is this to do with there only be 2 TP's on the south and 3 on the north?[/quote]

yes, on average, the give the same amount of resources though.
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
emperoral
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by emperoral »

Think Nav is getting scared and making mistake, perhaps he has only one more win before he breaks down completely :!: Perhaps he is feeling like :mrgreen: lol
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]Eh? I remember upgrading both of em. The game must have ended before I upgraded the Southern one.[/quote]

The north route was collecting 81 resources per TP and the south was collecting 58 resources per TP. If he upgraded both, is this to do with there only be 2 TP's on the south and 3 on the north?[/quote]

yes, on average, the give the same amount of resources though.[/quote]

What gives the same amount of resources? Each TP or each trade route? The north route had 3 TP's giving 81 resources each (243 resources). And the south route had 2 TP's giving 58 resources each (116 resources). I don't see how any of this adds up correctly.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

[quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]Eh? I remember upgrading both of em. The game must have ended before I upgraded the Southern one.[/quote]

yes, on average, the give the same amount of resources though.[/quote]

What gives the same amount of resources? Each TP or each trade route? The north route had 3 TP's giving 81 resources each (243 resources). And the south route had 2 TP's giving 58 resources each (116 resources). I don't see how any of this adds up correctly.[/quote]

ALL tp's generate the same # of resources pr second. Collection frequency will vary but the resources generated per second remain constant.
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Ah, I get you now. It's not based on collections but on a time scale. This is where I was confused. So the lower trade route would be collecting about a third faster then to equal the collections made from the upper routes TP's?
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

I watched this last night. It was interesting to see him not scout or put any pressure on you? Is this the equivalent of him giving you too much respect b/c of rank/skill? Key to that map w/russians would be to keep you off the trade routes and map control, one of russia's strengths. gg nonetheless...
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th