N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Post Here To Join N3O

Post by frenchfantom »

[quote=""gh0strid3r""]Hi there,

Name: Andy
ESO-Nick: __Shadow__
Favourite civ: French
Why I want to join N3O: I heard only good things about this clan from some guys. You're active, friendly and accept players with lower skill, too.
Also I think here it's more easy to earn some skill than without a clan or in other ones. I've already watched some replays, read guides and more, but some things don't barely work.
When I got much better, I would be interested in team games, too. Now, I play 1v1 the most time

I didn't play on ESO for about 2 years, until I returned a week ago, so my stats may be a little poor. Also my HC is only at lvl 25 at the moment but I'm working on that.

I use the FP.

So far... :)[/quote]

You've come to the right place! Hope you get accepted :) and yes, ur skill level will definitely improve. I have been in the clan for 2 months now and my ELO has gone up at least 150 points. Good luck!
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Hey and welcome the clan! Feel free to add the officers to your friendlist (and the other members as well of course) and whisper them on ESO to get an invitation.
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Hi and welcome, Im sure ull enjoy ur stay with us

out
gh0strid3r
Conscript
Conscript

Post by gh0strid3r »

hi there,

i interpret those posts as an accomondation, am i right?
i almost asked one officer for an invitation and im invited yet, but only as a contender...if someone could align that it would be great...
greetings
Hastings
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Hastings »

Hello!

Name: Vincent
Nick: triumvirn
Fav civs: France, Brits, Dutch, Japan
Why I want to join N3O: I originally come from the Mac community on GR (my nick there is |ƒ| Hastings). My ESO account is from a friend of mine who doesn't play anymore (he only really played NR in nilla). I'd like to join N3O, because I don't really know anyone in my current clan (Syexi), and because I'm a firm believer of the FP, which is very popular with you guys too :)
If you want to, you can ask Macabee about me, he's in the Gameranger clan I'm a member of too.
I won't be online much, as I still like to play on my Mac. But the level of competitiveness isn't very high there, so I'd like to play 1v1 on ESO mostly.

If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask!

Thx
frenchfantom
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by frenchfantom »

We're still competitive, we just like taking in lower ranked players and making them better :)
Hastings
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Hastings »

that's why I'd like to join *flowers* I feel like there's no one who can teach me anything at Gameranger!
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Hey and welcome, just whisper an officer and you'll receive an invitation to the clan. Enjoy your stay!
Bunni
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Bunni »

Name: Thomas

Eso: bunni

Why i want join N30: I want join you, because i heard a lot of good things about this clan here and you guys really friendly, i saw a game between 2 of your member and it was really amazing. I think, i can get better here.

So, something about my reallife:
At the first, im a german player :D
I play football , tennis and table tennis :) I make something with friends or go into the cinema etc.
Im just 13 years old... i hope , thats no problem for you , guys. In my opinion im really ripe. I hope you give me a chance
And my english isnt the best, that you guys have to know
Hm... my skill isnt the best too... but i can learn many thinks here
I just played the robot patch, but i have the fp too
Im 2. lieutnant ingame
so, that was it
bunni
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

Message an officer to invite you. Welcome!
Bunni
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Bunni »

Ok, i ask Dan, i know him
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

[quote=""Bunni""]Name: Thomas

Eso: bunni

Why i want join N30: I want join you, because i heard a lot of good things about this clan here and you guys really friendly, i saw a game between 2 of your member and it was really amazing. I think, i can get better here.

So, something about my reallife:
At the first, im a german player :D
I play football , tennis and table tennis :) I make something with friends or go into the cinema etc.
Im just 13 years old... i hope , thats no problem for you , guys. In my opinion im really ripe. I hope you give me a chance
And my english isnt the best, that you guys have to know
Hm... my skill isnt the best too... but i can learn many thinks here
I just played the robot patch, but i have the fp too
Im 2. lieutnant ingame
so, that was it
bunni[/quote] haha yes that game was indeed amazing . i still kick myself in the **** for not recording that 1 :cry:

welcome to N3O
- Dan
Thandruil
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Thandruil »

hello members of N30

Name: Tobias
ESO Nick: Thandruil

I want to join your clan because I search for an active clan, where I could learn many tricks and get tipps from good players. I think I never played with one of you, but i know the most of you are very good...

Something about me:
I`m German and i live in the near of Munich and i live in the same village with Bunni, your new Member.
I´m 14 years old.

My rank in Eso ist that what I dont like, but i think my niveau is better than sergeant.(Unteroffizier)

To my skills:
I learn fast, if the help ist clearly.
English could be better, but it should be enough.

So I hope I will be invited.

Thandruil
Drag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Drag »

[quote=""Hastings""]Hello!

Name: Vincent
Nick: triumvirn
Fav civs: France, Brits, Dutch, Japan
Why I want to join N3O: I originally come from the Mac community on GR (my nick there is |ƒ| Hastings). My ESO account is from a friend of mine who doesn't play anymore (he only really played NR in nilla). I'd like to join N3O, because I don't really know anyone in my current clan (Syexi), and because I'm a firm believer of the FP, which is very popular with you guys too :)
If you want to, you can ask Macabee about me, he's in the Gameranger clan I'm a member of too.
I won't be online much, as I still like to play on my Mac. But the level of competitiveness isn't very high there, so I'd like to play 1v1 on ESO mostly.

If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask!

Thx[/quote]

Hey Hastings nice to see you on this side :)
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Welcome!