Today's News

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Today's News

Post by Soccerman771 »

1963: US President John F Kennedy is assassinated by lone gunman Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas, Texas.

Lone Gunman?

Sorry if we've discussed this before, but does anyone think that there was only one gunman?
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Today's News

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

i remember hearing that there was one wtinessor but he got killed right away or so. so they just say he was lone since people are not 100% sure i guess?
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

soccer we talked about this before between us. if there was only one gunman were was he? there at least 5 places...
wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by wicked_assassin »

who cares about those details?
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

If it was one gunman, he had to have been an insanely good shot (using an antiquated Italian bolt-action rifle), plus he had to have unreal reloading skills to squeeze off all the shots that witnesses reported in the relevant time.

Evidence suggests there were multiple shooters: Several entry wounds from different angles; witnesses reported hearing gunfire from several directions. But no one really knows what happened.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""joe4holly""]soccer we talked about this before between us. if there was only one gunman were was he? there at least 5 places...[/quote]

Ah, that's what it was.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

U guys are all silly. Dontcha know it was all in the special bullet he used. It defied gravity 4 times, created anti matter when creating the second exit wound and burst into a super nova whhen re-emtering the body 4 the 12th time. Thats what happened, I saw it on CNN live with Mr Turner by my side.

out
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

Count me in the lone gunman crowd. The JFK movie is utter crap and most of the supposed magic bullet evidence that it used is fabricated. The shooting skills required (timing of shots and distance to the vehicle at the vehicle speed) were well within line for a marine marksmen of the day with that weapon. As for the exact trajectory evidence required, etc. I guess we will have to wait for the Warren report to know for sure what they know.