Today's lesson

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Today's lesson

Post by Soccerman771 »

Don't try to pick off a treasure guardian next to your vils. It can be deadly for a vilager who's just trying to provide for his family. I'm only posting this to show the first 15 seconds of the game.

Was a gg, and strokey had to leave. Could have gone either way from this point IMO.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
36drew
Honorary Officer

Re: Today's lesson

Post by 36drew »

It really annoying when like 18 renegado's go postal on villagers isn't it?
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Lol, in this same game, a bunch of gaurdians starting attacking one of my outposts by a goldmine......
Gomezd
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Gomezd »

I had a game in which not the treasure guardian but the actual treasure became hostile, a native scout he would attack anything that got near him quite funny.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

funniest ever was the 2 vils treasure on New England, they somehow freed themselves while my friend was killing the guardians, and then they starting picking up the crates at the nearby TC!!!!, you could not target them with military units or TC fire... crazy stuff
I had some screenshots of this but i dunno if i can find em again
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

similiar event happened in my first round 1 game vs huggy , too close to a huge XP treasure , dang guardians focused fire on my falcs :( weird thing is the exact same thing happened in last league , game vs shinobi , too close to the XP treasure and down goes my tower :*(

only on bayou..... haha
- Dan
gendarme
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by gendarme »

That's whhy I love playing against agra rushes ^^
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

[quote=""Gomezd""]I had a game in which not the treasure guardian but the actual treasure became hostile, a native scout he would attack anything that got near him quite funny.[/quote]

I had this as well, quite a long time ago, the treasure was a nootka clubman, and i think it got hit by a cannonballs ricochet off my fort and then it went hostile on my fort, but the thing is, it wont let you kill it either since its not a guardian, its a treasure! Iirc also it wouldnt let me capture the treasure and sure enough just the 1 nootka clubman took down my whole fort! Lesson learnt, dont put forts near treasures!
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
Lost_my_hope
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Lost_my_hope »

I've had Incan Spearmen from treasures having a go at my base; I just built markets around him to keep him busy xD
Vivian Stanshall, about 3 o'clock in the morning, Oxfordshire, 1973... good night.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

u can kill the guardian(s) and pick up the treasure (even if the 'treasure' is somewhere else doing weird stuff), this will stop the madness :D
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle