Request a rec!

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Lost_my_hope
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Request a rec!

Post by Lost_my_hope »

Hahaha, priest rush? I never had the unit once lol. Maybe could be cool. Gotta love the British Grenadier rush with Advanced Grenades too.. 100 siege damage!! :D
Vivian Stanshall, about 3 o'clock in the morning, Oxfordshire, 1973... good night.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

After shipping a card, they train quite fast and by 100c you get a 360hp 5 atk unit that can heal. I think it can work vs ranged infantry civs.
Lost_my_hope
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Lost_my_hope »

Well, I have to say seeing a rec with a more or less successful priest strat would be very very entertaining to see!
Vivian Stanshall, about 3 o'clock in the morning, Oxfordshire, 1973... good night.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

thanks for making the time to do all this Sporting, I'll try and watch as many recs as possible

if u get the chance, I'd like to see a rod/hussar colo fight as spain
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

[quote=""I__CHAOS__I""]thanks for making the time to do all this Sporting, I'll try and watch as many recs as possible

if u get the chance, I'd like to see a rod/hussar colo fight as spain[/quote] me too actually , i have my own varian tof this strat but i'd luv to see how you would do it :)
- Dan
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Rod/hus combo is new to, I'll try.
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""deadhanddan""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""]thanks for making the time to do all this Sporting, I'll try and watch as many recs as possible

if u get the chance, I'd like to see a rod/hussar colo fight as spain[/quote] me too actually , i have my own varian tof this strat but i'd luv to see how you would do it :)[/quote]

Believe me, it's deadly, too 8) Whoever said all-melee combos are ineffective never ran into rod/huss. If they have any cav at all, they're toast. The only way to beat it is 100% musket.

But I still think Spain's lethalest combo (Age 3) is rod, skirm, lancer. My goodness is that OP.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
ChrisTheMean
Private
Private

Post by ChrisTheMean »

Hey all, I don't know if any of you play much japanese, it seems there is still a bit of a bias against them, but I would love to see a rec of a japanese player defending a hard early rush. I have little trouble with them after 7:00 or so, but having a defensive mass at 6:00 is pretty tough. Any tips/recs would be great, thanks!
[quote=""Soccerman771""]It's obvious. As your name states you were mean to him so he went and cried in the corner. When he got the muster to come back to the game and face you, well you made him cry again.[/quote]
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Ok sure, but keep in mind I only play on fanpatch :p
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

i think that's no problem for chris, what you can achieve on fp as japan you can do (and also alot better) on re patch too ;)

i would like to see any native civ against an asian civ, these are games i've hardly EVER seen :?