Open Invitation - PM Me

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Open Invitation - PM Me

Post by KingKaramazov »

I'm aware it's traditionally been N3O policy not to tolerate people "recruiting" people to play other games, but seeing as AoE3 is getting old (literally and figuratively), I figure this could be tolerated.

I've been very bored this summer. I have a lot of free time on my hands thanks to not being able to find a job (thanks, crap economy) and lots of bad weather in New England (rain rain and more rain).

I don't really feel like installing AoE3 and both the expansions again to play 1 or 2 games (plus I'm just not that interested in playing AoE3 atm) but....

If anybody is interested in playing some games of WC3, Starcraft, or even Age of Kings, send me a PM. I've been wanting to do some friendly 1v1s but I suck at these games now and all the people playing them online at this point (since they're old games) are obnoxiously good at them.

I'm terribly bored and I don't really like trying to play games with the random people on Battle.net (who seem to think communicating in all-caps sentence fragments is acceptable).

I'm really just playing these games off and on while I wait for something new to come out (Starcraft 2).
Last edited by KingKaramazov on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
Saint
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Open Invitation - PM Me

Post by Saint »

!Ban
aka~Rubber_Chuck
St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Post by St_Brewer »

well i guess its alright if u just mention your going to be on those games because i have heard some of the other guys in the clan saying they want to play age of kings some time im sure u could find some of them in the forums or on ESO
If you cant run then you walk
If you cant walk then you crawl
and if you cant do that no more...
well you find someone to carry you
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

You are allowed to talk about other ages games and talk about playing them because we are a age clan.
St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Post by St_Brewer »

oh yeh didnt N30 start out as NEO in AOK?
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Yes, it did, to my knowledge.

Look, I'm not really worried about anybody being bothered by this, just wanted to make sure my intentions were clear.

But like I said, people should just PM me if they're interested in playing one of the mentioned games.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Not a problem. Any more discussion as said through PM please.

How you doing KK....? Long time buddy!
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

I'm okay. Pretty bored with the games out there at the moment. Wishing there were another Age game to look forward to - I don't want N3O and all the members to become just another clan from a game I used to play - but who knows.

This summer has been okay, but the weather could be a lot better. I'm in New Hampshire but the weather is like Seattle (lots of rain).

How've you been?
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

^^ been a bit of rain also in Old Hampshire ;)
St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Post by St_Brewer »

come to geordie land its great rain rain rain and then a freak heat wave XD u just cant dress for the weather here :P