My One-Year N3O Anniversary Message

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: My One-Year N3O Anniversary Message

Post by lordandcount »

Maybe we should ask evry member to make such a post :)

(lazy officers like myself excluded)

nice written and let's go for the next year
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

I'm happy i had the pleasure to invite you to this clan. Although it's kinda sad that our timezones don't really match. I'd love to step into more games with you! You're just a great person and a fantastic member.

Hoffentlich sehen wir uns irgendwann mal bei einem weiteren Clantreffen!
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

^Das hoffe ich auch, Huggy!

Thanks for all the fantastic responses, guys! Sometimes it is just important to come out and say thanks for all that we have. That was the reason I posted this, and I am glad you all found it uplifting.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

Ben,

Isn't it amazing how something that is supposed to be not real becomes real? This clan certainly has demonstrated some exceptional values and your list of thank-you;s is testament to that fact. I know that we all appreciate having you in the clan as much as you enjoy being a part of it. It's things like this that make N3O so unique and special amongst the gaming community. And even though we have a framework that somehow seems to have a moral compass worked into it, we see to have more fun than any other clan I have ever seen. The clan is and always will be amazing. I don't think I would be stepping out of line to say that no clan in any game would meet up to N3O standards in terms of values, community, and respect. Great topic and post Ben - well done.
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Kinda belated but cheers for being such an active and contributing member Ben!
Your posts and knowledge are just unfathomed(if i used it correctly), at the S25 I believe I turned to lazy at one point and was discussing with him just how much knowledge you have of the world, aspects of everything in the world and your way with words and how you express yourself, you manage to keep your posts calm and levelled in a strong debate, but yet show so much knowledge and understanding, and for such a young age(for the amount of knowledge and integrity you show). I personally enjoy reading every post you make whether or not I comment on the topic as your insight just keeps me intrigued, I really should start reading your blogs when I get the chance!

Anyway enough of the rambling on you have been such an asset to this clan, just to re-iterate, and you, as well of a good few others I have in my head have become part of the backbone and stability of this clan, I cannot thank you enough for being such a great member whether you are active or inactive on ESO due to a busy life in a cioty that never sleeps, you have always been active on the forums.

Just put that year to perspective, you joined the clan, made a whole heap of new friends have posted >1800 posts, which is around 5 posts a day, you joined our new and exciting Ventrilo server when it opened providing much entertainment through voice to voice conversations, contributed in countless clan 3v3s, 4v4s as well as rated 3v3s with clan members against other ESO-ers, you quickly distinguised yourself and climbed up the rank ladder making it to Officer, and then proving the worthiness of your rank by continuing to be a great member, you won your Clan league in the 2nd Season! You were then 1 of the only 2 to cross the atlantic to meet up face to face for the very first S25 meeting, which must have been a nerve racking plane journey across the atlantic not knowing what you could be in for, for trying new things in a different culture whilst over in the land of hope and glory and her majesty queen 'Lizzie', namely the 'mushy peas', 'Chippy' and cider that you americans never seem to drink!

Putting all that into perspective you have done so much in your first year of N3O, in such a short space of time you accomplished all that, I salute you sir!

Anyway heres to plenty more to come! And another glorious year in the SOCIETY/COMMUNITY, not clan, that is N3O!!

See you online soon hopefully buddy!
Dan
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

[quote=""lordandcount""]Maybe we should ask evry member to make such a post :)

(lazy officers like myself and holly excluded)

nice written and let's go for the next year[/quote]

that better.