RTSL - N3O vs NerVe game 2

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

RTSL - N3O vs NerVe game 2

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Well, for those of you who are interested, we didn't do too badly in the 2nd game. We started off with a last minute plan we kind of threw together just before we aged up, and it was going ok for a little while. Watch the rec, you'll enjoy it! ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sector_7g
Conscript
Conscript

Re: RTSL - N3O vs NerVe game 2

Post by sector_7g »

great job guys i was sure u almost had them twice! a nice little strat that must of had them worried. could u not have countinued pumping grens there splash damage is awesome against infantry and thats all they had at start? they were down to 15 vills (brits and sioux at one point) just so close,
p.s i loved it when ur cans ripped up them bow men!!
really gg
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

Excellent game! Very well played guys! I enjoyed that one from beginning to end. One for the books!
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
emperoral
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by emperoral »

Dont know why but cannot watch it say's game in invaild for me. GRR
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

I'll be downloading this when I get back from school. I look forward to it
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Gonna watch.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

VGG.

Your strat was great, it should be something to look forward to use on next games with some adjustments :)

Btw Strokey your brits are pretty good, I must say ;)
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

His Japan is very good too. To be honest I think he's under-rated.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

GG. I like watching LB's enmasse marching anywhere...and then see them get ripped to shreds by falconets. The Xbow - LB battles were great to see. Maybe I missed it, but was Lazy_Tuga the only one to really employ Cavalry into his main army? I also noticed only one person used the natives..

I can only imagine the insane amount of macro and micro that takes place in a game like that.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Was a tough old game, but we really enjoyed it. Thanks for the comments on my Brit-playing, I felt I could have done a little better but it it was a very fast paced game at times. I've played Brits so much I guess I should be reasonably good with them.
Lazy was great with the cav getting loads of vills when we got the TC's down, we certainl had them rattled for a while there, and adder's x-bows were good too.
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

I felt I could have played a lot better if only I got my TC up earlier after I was rushed. I played very sloppily at times and could have done more to defend my first base but got lost up in the attack which was good fun to do.
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

Yeah, it was just a great game vs a great clan. What a way to end the RTSL season.

LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

This was a very good game I think. 1st of all, and for the record, their team was comprised of a brig, major and a Leut coln I believe. Taking into consideration that we were all mere luets having passed the 10 min barrier of game time is an achievement by itself :P

It was remarkable the way we suddenyl came up with the idea 2 mass grens. We definatly made them work hard all game long. I was so concentrated in raiding them that i 4got that I was loosing my own vills the same way. That really hurt us.

Yes, Strokey really does pwn with his Brits. Its the civ I most fear playing against him.