the great N3O beer topic: your favourite beer,etc

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

LaZy
Honorary Officer

Re: the great N3O beer topic: your favourite beer,etc

Post by LaZy »

If its beer and is cold and has plenty of substance X in it Ill drink it. When ever Im in a foreign country I will always drink "their" beer. If I go to a foreign food restaurant, like Indian, Mexican or Chinese, I will not have a problem ordering the slightly more expensive but more "coherent" beer. I especially luv german beer. Hefe weizen is my favorite. Dark ales are always beers of choice for me when available. I am blessed that a few supermarkets import good monk brewn Belgium beer, like the Trapista ales. Only problem, other than that one cant sit down and drink 10 pints of the stuff - or ull die!, is its price. Its significantly more expensive than ur national beer, then again u only need 2-3 bottles to get the job done.

Beer. Beer is just a beverage. Dont misunderstand me here, its an amazing drink, and I go to great lengths, as most of u know, to garantuee a satisfactory level of weekly intake of the stuff but, its just a beverage nonthe less. The food that acompanies it is equally as important as the beer itself. I find it very hard 2 drink copious amounts of Gods gift 2 mankind without eating something. Be it proper meals, cold of warm, or just snacks. Shellfish or tapas without beer is like a woman witout airbaged breasts. Even social events become dull without a cold fresh 1. A picnic or football game without beer is like a garden without roses. Its like a Tubruk without sheep or a DeadhandDan with a working router. It simply doesnt work.

However, my Portuguese nationalism forces me, and since this thread has yet 2 go off topic, Id just like 2 say that wine is just as exquisite (although often overrated), and as rich and complex as beer is 2 me. Same principles as above apply 2 wine although wine is less forgiving with its associations than beer is.

Beer and wine, wine and beer. When ingested in the wrong order can also prove harder 2 metabolize than most would believe.

Bcos the dry summer is rapidly approaching the southern Portuguese coast Id just like for every1 in or near Portugal 2:

Save water, drink beer

out
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""LaZy""]Beer. Beer is just a beverage. Dont misunderstand me here, its an amazing drink, and I go to great lengths, as most of u know, to garantuee a satisfactory level of weekly intake of the stuff but, its just a beverage nonthe less. The food that acompanies it is equally as important as the beer itself. I find it very hard 2 drink copious amounts of Gods gift 2 mankind without eating something. Be it proper meals, cold of warm, or just snacks. Shellfish or tapas without beer is like a woman witout airbaged breasts. Even social events become dull without a cold fresh 1. A picnic or football game without beer is like a garden without roses. Its like a Tubruk without sheep or a DeadhandDan with a working router. It simply doesnt work.
[/quote]

There is much wisdom in this stanza. You still have much to teach the world.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
NitroZ
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: somegreekguy

Post by NitroZ »

emperoral
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by emperoral »

mmmm ok does the word badger ale mean anything?

If not old bob a great taste.
wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by wicked_assassin »

[quote=""LaZy""]

Beer and wine, wine and beer. When ingested in the wrong order can also prove harder 2 metabolize than most would believe.

[/quote]

nah, drink enough alcohol and then end with hot chocolat, that would put your stumic really under pressure....
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

QUOTE LAzy:

"Shellfish or tapas without beer is like a woman witout airbaged breasts."

ROFLMAO! That is a classic! Almost worthy of inclusion in a sig somewhere.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)