Post Here To Join N3O

Interested in joining N3O? You can find all the information here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Post Here To Join N3O

Post by Highlander999 »

It's very easy to get an ESO account, here is what HuggyPierre said in another thread about it
HuggyPierre wrote: Launch the game, try to play online and then you'll see a button Create Account (if i remember correctly).
I don't think are any that play on Hamachi, we are a mainly ESO based clan.
crazyconquest
Conscript
Conscript

Post by crazyconquest »

So I am hopeless............
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

You better be using a valid copy of the game,otherwise you cant make a account.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

We'd love to welcome you here and help you out, but we are all playing on ESO (afaik). Nonetheless, feel free to stay in the forums and get tips from the strategy forums and from recorded games :).
crazyconquest
Conscript
Conscript

Post by crazyconquest »

:D I don't mean to offend you but I just want to know whether there are any options besides using ESO Online, because Hamachi Network is convenient, fast and playable also??? :?:
deaconferal
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
AOE3 Nickname: Deacon

Post by deaconferal »

If you have a valid copy of the game and therefore are able to make an online account, then I don't see why you shouldn't just do that. There are many more people to play on ESO.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

deacon and all the others are right,
hamachi are vpn, private networks, in terms of aoe3, hamachi is usually used in tourney games where a game must be played, but they can't connect, so they use hamachi where there aren't any issues like that.

eso is the official, clean and best way to play this game online :-) long live eso

edit: i heard some asian ppl soemtimes play on hamachi networks because during their times, very few people are on and the connection for asian players are the worst too.
crazyconquest
Conscript
Conscript

Post by crazyconquest »

I have read the rules of (our) clan and there is nothing against Hamachi Network :D (I don't know by considering this clan as a mainly ESO-based clan will make me an ousider or not :?: ). I know that ESO offers a lot of features but Hamachi is my choice though (ok, it's like somebody choose IE and somebody choose Firefox ::/ ). In AOE, we still have the option of connection by Direct IP in Multiplayer mode. Besides, I have browsed (our) forum and founnd an introduction thread about Hamachi: http://www.aoe3clan.com/index.php?file= ... ums&p=7089. So I think there is nothing wrong or unclean or unofficial about it. :roll:. I just hope that I still have friends in (our) clan (to make it my clan), really want to find a way to be a part of it... :oops:
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

We of course don't say anything against Hamachi Network. Feel free to use it. We just needed to inform you that you might not find alot of games with clan members. It would be unfair to welcome you without telling you what you'll face here :P.
crazyconquest
Conscript
Conscript

Post by crazyconquest »

[quote=""HuggyPierre""]We of course don't say anything against Hamachi Network. Feel free to use it. We just needed to inform you that you might not find alot of games with clan members. It would be unfair to welcome you without telling you what you'll face here :P.[/quote] :neutral: That is ok though. I am fully aware of the fact now.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

If you want, respond to the Hamachi Thread. Maybe you'll find some players who use it. Maybe i will check it out, too. Have some mates on ESO to whom i can't connect anymore :(.
Palehorse
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Palehorse »

I tried Hamachi and could only do 1v1 with relatively nearby players. Good luck and welcome to the forums.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

true mr_palehorse, yup, the lag in hamachi games are bigger than on eso, but you don't get failed to join.

the problem is, there is little to no reason in being in this clan when you don't play via ESO. :s
crazyconquest
Conscript
Conscript

Post by crazyconquest »

Following the advice of HuggyPierre, I tried to reply to the thread, but it said that "only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum". :cry: What a pity!
So :-P just hope that there are still members in our clan interested in the N3O Hamachi network (Network name: "NEO AOE3" Password "aoe3" (case sensitive)) will join it (someday). :D
Oukka
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Oukka »

Hey. My days with you are end now, i´ve found another clan T_L_B. These days in N3O have been great but there are very few players between ELO 1500-1700. In T_L_B there are more players in my stage. Cya.

p.s: is there other places to messages like this?