Interested in joining N3O? You can find all the information here

Moderator: Global Moderator

joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Lemme back in plz

Post by joe4holly »

[quote=""GreenDude""]I've seen worse people hold the N3O tag. [/quote]

Just get a printscreen of it and tell an officer if those people are still in N3O.

Also even if we are an adult clan , age dose not matter. Im only 15 and the younges officer to what I know of. Im sure if you started off with abit more longer post and no so much of a give me a invite post all are minds would be thinking diffrently.
Aravinthan
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Aravinthan »

Adult clan? you are funny, I am 17, and like Joe jsut aid he is 15....
there is alot of young officers. The reason we have a age limit is... well to prevent immature people like you from joining this awesome clan
A master Piece done by cleeduz
DrWho42
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by DrWho42 »

As one of the older adults in this clan, I can say that the major reason I joined the clan was the level of maturity displayed by its members. I don't know of all of the particular transgressions made by this person (if they are too egregious, then tough luck), but I agree with Greendude that we need to consider offering him a second chance. I would advise this ex-member to show good behavior both here and on ESO in the future. The clan rules are very simple and expulsion is a real possibility.

What bothers me most about people that flit from clan to clan is the lack of loyalty. Being a member of this clan has enhanced my gaming experience tremendously. Several clan members have done a great deal of work to make this clan good and fun- organizing various tournaments, maintaining the website, providing top-notch VOD's and recorded games, etc. While I have never met anyone in the clan and have only played with a handful, I feel a sense of comradery with you all. As such, I will always stay with this fine clan and when I play on ESO do my best to represent N3O!

Cheers!
Last edited by DrWho42 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Any hussar who isn't dead by thirty is goldbricking." General Lasalle
GreenDude
Captain
Captain

Post by GreenDude »

Can anybody beat this, I am 14 :-P . I have changed my mind and I think that the N3O officers made the right decision in blocking you. Sry man. Oh and +1 to DrWho42, spoken like a true N3O member.
Aravinthan
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Aravinthan »

Well said DRwho
u wrote what i toguht!
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

[quote=""Aravinthan""]Well said DRwho
u wrote what i toguht![/quote] +1 the maturity of this clan is why i like it so much , so many bad apples on eso is why N30 stands out amongst the other clans , everything else i can think of drwho already summed up ;)
- Dan
cheesehat

Post by cheesehat »

Yeah guys, I did overreact against the FP team cos I was pissed at the abus change, I 'cooled it' over the next few days and calmed down :P

Though I don't understand why you guys give out your ages, aren't you scared of an epic stalker?

Note: Honestly though, I am sorry to the FP team, but I still don't like all the changes (I guess u guys knew that already). Also, I would like to point out you can't actually find me being immature on Agecomm :P
GreenDude
Captain
Captain

Post by GreenDude »

[quote=""cheesehat""]
Though I don't understand why you guys give out your ages, aren't you scared of an epic stalker?
[/quote]

Stalker 8O someone is stalking me? Ah no worries, I will deal with at stalker ;)
cheesehat

Post by cheesehat »

[quote=""GreenDude""][quote=""cheesehat""]
[/quote]

Stalker 8O someone is stalking me? Ah no worries, I will deal with at stalker ;)[/quote]

Lol
Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Hydrovert5 »

Everyone on AgeComm is immature. :)

Every post made there is either to increase a person's post count, or to belittle someone.

Nah, think I'll stick to N3O forums thank you very much. ;)
cheesehat

Post by cheesehat »

No point in increasing post count for a dead forum.

Its fun watching people argue Sioux vs Japan military (myself included)
cheesehat

Post by cheesehat »

Hmm, I'm not sure whether you've forgotten about me or you're still thinking it through but any chance of letting me back in?

@dan: I'm not sure why you deleted my Rick Roll thread when you let Hallchr's one live, my cheat accusation thread when you let everyone elses live...
Aravinthan
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Aravinthan »

I am not dan, but I think its probably that you cheat assuation thread was not well founded.
As for the Rick Roll thread,
as I didnt read it I cant tell.

For your re-intergration, we are discussing it.
Please be Patient
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

it was the fact you said this is not Rick Roll or this is def not rick roll and it was just pointless and as for hallchr's thread about it,
And I cant remember the cheat accusation one, im not the only one who can delete threads but once again there would have been a just cause for deleting it if it was deleted.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

P.S. Just looked over the threads you posted, It was me who moved the 'cheating' thread.

But it was for a few reasons, firstly the thread name was german, on an english speaking forum, why post a thread in german when EVERYONE else posts in english even the non english speakers, it looked like you just went into google translator copied the post and transferred it to german.
Secondly it had no evidence of this person cheating against you, you just made an accusation and finally;
We already have a thread for those who wish to accuse cheaters, it is in the member's only, which when u made the post, ur account could access the members only section.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!