You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

check these skills

Post by kingchrisII »

pretty awsome stuff!!!

does anyone here play football or got any vids?
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Re: check these skills

Post by djdan »

You want some PROPER skills watch this, Hockey is so much harder to play and this guy just makes it look the easiest lol!
Link 1
Link 2
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

well, i rekon that the footy skills are harder, as you have to be so fast with your feet, and naturally talented at football!!

but still i cant do either, well i can do a few of the football tricks like round the world, but nothing special!!
can u do any hockey skills like in the videos?
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""djdan""]You want some PROPER skills watch this, Hockey is so much harder to play and this guy just makes it look the easiest lol!
Link 1
Link 2[/quote]

Yeah, he makes it look easy, but to be honest there isnt really anthing there that looks that hard. A few days with a stick and tricks like those can be learnt. Not saying they are not skillfull in game, that is different.

Football skills are much harder to master, controling a ball with your feet is more difficult than controling a ball with a stick. 8)
GeeNaTs
Conscript
Conscript

Post by GeeNaTs »

You have to be very fast to do that stuff.Cool to watch
ThE GIANTS FaN
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by djdan »

[quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""]but to be honest there isnt really anthing there that looks that hard.[/quote]
Trust me they are really hard! The hitting the ball in the air and catching it, although looks simple is UNBELIVABLY HARD!

[quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""]A few days with a stick and tricks like those can be learnt.[/quote]
Couldn't the same be said about football? A few of my mates can do quite a lot of the skills on the football videos. especially the one where the guy catches it on the back of the neck, lots of people can do that, one of my mates was able to strip down to his boxers and get dressed again(apart from putting the t-shirt back on) with ease.

[quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""]Football skills are much harder to master, controling a ball with your feet is more difficult than controling a ball with a stick. 8)[/quote]
All I can say to this is try it one time, you might find being able to kick a ball in the air and catching it on the back of your neck easier than catching a hockey ball on a stick!
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

yes catching the ball is easy, but u have to be unbelieveably fast to do some of those skills, and they really make it look a lot easyies that it is!!!! and i bet some peeople are physically not able to do tht, whereas anyone can learn tht given time.....a lot of time hehe
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

I can do all of that with a soccer ball and can also use a field hocky stick like that too. I can do all of those tricks and more. No, I won't show you because I'm not a bragard and that would be bragging. I'm modest. ;)

Pretty amazing stuff. The second guy with the soccer ball is simply amazing. He could use most of what he does in-game. I was shocked. The same goes for the field hockey guy. I think both are tough.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
blayzer13
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by blayzer13 »

Im sorry but maybe im looking at it wrong and dont call me sexist or nething but was that a vid of a guy who plays fieldhockey?
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by djdan »

Yes that was a guy playing field hockey, trust me when a ball is travelling through the air when it is crap going towards your head or body then you wouldnt call it a woman's game,
in one game i played i was literally about 2 or 3 feet away from a guy when he slapped the ball as hard as he can hit me on the side of my foot, looked like i had 2 ankles on one side for like a week its nasty stuff!

Also in a short corner, you only have 4 defenders to run out to get the ball, if the ball is flicked in the air and that hits you you can be knocked unconscious at least! Short Corner!