Order in Chaos

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Order in Chaos

Post by lordandcount »

[quote=""LaZy""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""]china is def the most free & liberal country I've been to[/quote]

Chaos, since u spent most of ur life so very near 2 Holland could u pls expand on ur statement pls.

out[/quote]

Holland is very free indeed, too bad they want to restrict us cuz some politici are making crazy insults (somebody out there knows Wilders and his PVV?).
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by wicked_assassin »

dunno what chaos is saying... the only difference with netherland is that you can't buy weed legal...
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""lordandcount""][quote=""LaZy""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""]china is def the most free & liberal country I've been to[/quote]

Chaos, since u spent most of ur life so very near 2 Holland could u pls expand on ur statement pls.

out[/quote]

Holland is very free indeed, too bad they want to restrict us cuz some politici are making crazy insults (somebody out there knows Wilders and his PVV?).[/quote]

Not sure if you've heard, but certain American politicians have labeled Holland "dangerous:" (Read below):

http://reasoncommercejustice.blogspot.c ... erous.html
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

lol at that text....
In Holland, government operates under this principle: “In all things, respect human dignity.” This is ridiculous. In America, only some people deserve dignity. You have to earn respect; we don’t give things away for free. Yet this is exactly what the Dutch do. They give things to their people for free. In Holland, health care is available at no charge to every citizen. If a beggar contracts HIV, he has a right to all medications at State expense. He has a right to stay at a hospital for free. Can you believe this? It is simply incomprehensible to the American mind. Here, if a beggar can’t afford HIV medication or a hospital stay, that is his problem. The State did not give him HIV, so why should the State pay to treat him? By dedicating themselves to “human dignity,” the Dutch have dedicated themselves to irrationality. And by paying for everyone’s health care, the Dutch encourage irresponsibility in their citizens. America never does that. We believe in responsibility, even if it leads to our deaths.
In america: If you got bad luck and you are getting seriously sick.... means you have a big chance to end up in poverty because of high healthcare bills, low social protection and not enough regulated insurance.
But you would not want to find yourself in Holland because the Dutch are dangerous. Dutch people and the Dutch government conduct business in a way that should shock every American. In Holland, there is no death penalty. They imprison murderous thieves and rapists for no longer than 20 years. Thugs get away with probation and “psychoanalysis.” And Dutch prisons are clean, humane and well-funded. Dutch criminals have access to literature, television, computers and mattresses. These are not American ideals. In America, we execute criminals. If we don’t, we put them in prisons for as long as we possibly can. Criminals should be punished, not sent to a comfortable retreat. Every moment in prison should inflict pain. Yet the Dutch believe that the sentence punishes, not the prison time. This is absurd.
True prison must be a punischment and let me say: prison in evry country isn't a hotel. You still lose your privacy while staying in one small room with a total stranger. And all your freedom..

But if evry moment should inflict pain then you have to make sure they never get out. Because prison would make from a small thief , a heartless monster.. Hell i'm certain i would become something youdon't whant to meet in a dark alley...

Americans diserve a better law and more protection because now the rest of the modern world looks at america and says: we aren't doing as bad as the US.

hey just defending my fellow europeans...

I would even think your text contains a lot of sarcasme
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""wicked_assassin""]lol at that text....
In Holland, government operates under this principle: “In all things, respect human dignity.” This is ridiculous. In America, only some people deserve dignity. You have to earn respect; we don’t give things away for free. Yet this is exactly what the Dutch do. They give things to their people for free. In Holland, health care is available at no charge to every citizen. If a beggar contracts HIV, he has a right to all medications at State expense. He has a right to stay at a hospital for free. Can you believe this? It is simply incomprehensible to the American mind. Here, if a beggar can’t afford HIV medication or a hospital stay, that is his problem. The State did not give him HIV, so why should the State pay to treat him? By dedicating themselves to “human dignity,” the Dutch have dedicated themselves to irrationality. And by paying for everyone’s health care, the Dutch encourage irresponsibility in their citizens. America never does that. We believe in responsibility, even if it leads to our deaths.
In america: If you got bad luck and you are getting seriously sick.... means you have a big chance to end up in poverty because of high healthcare bills, low social protection and not enough regulated insurance.
But you would not want to find yourself in Holland because the Dutch are dangerous. Dutch people and the Dutch government conduct business in a way that should shock every American. In Holland, there is no death penalty. They imprison murderous thieves and rapists for no longer than 20 years. Thugs get away with probation and “psychoanalysis.” And Dutch prisons are clean, humane and well-funded. Dutch criminals have access to literature, television, computers and mattresses. These are not American ideals. In America, we execute criminals. If we don’t, we put them in prisons for as long as we possibly can. Criminals should be punished, not sent to a comfortable retreat. Every moment in prison should inflict pain. Yet the Dutch believe that the sentence punishes, not the prison time. This is absurd.
[/quote]

True prison must be a punischment and let me say: prison in evry country isn't a hotel. You still lose your privacy while staying in one small room with a total stranger. And all your freedom..

But if evry moment should inflict pain then you have to make sure they never get out. Because prison would make from a small thief , a heartless monster.. Hell i'm certain i would become something youdon't whant to meet in a dark alley...

Americans diserve a better law and more protection because now the rest of the modern world looks at america and says: we aren't doing as bad as the US.

hey just defending my fellow europeans...

I would even think your text contains a lot of sarcasme[/quote]

Ha ha! Sarcasm is my middle name!

For the record--and to state my true opinion-- I love Holland.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

belgium is better, better food and beer... chaos i geusse you miss the beer lol...
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

By the way what they state that you can buy weed legal isn't exactly true, we in the Netherlands have a special word that doesn't excist in English (as far as I know). We call it "gedogen", it means that it is forbidden (by law) but evrybody knows he haven't to obey the rules (even the police know they don't have to catch them). I know it's weird
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

[quote=""wicked_assassin""]belgium is better, better food and beer... chaos i geusse you miss the beer lol...[/quote]

i gotha admit it, there's no beer half as good as belgian beers, but what I miss in quality, I make up in quantity ;)

20 eurocent for a beer :D
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

0,20 € ???

is it sewer water or what???