N3O Officer

Re: First RTS win

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

^ Yeah, fertility dance and big buttons ftw :D
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Wow....what a cool game. Very intense from start 2 finish. Just as exciting on land as on water. There should be a special prize for the extraordinary way the water decks were played. Pls notice that Sporting offers the entire team cheap canoes, and aztec get that OP team schooner card. A great deal of card investment into a water map needs to be paid off with constant attention to that part of the map. 1st time I´ve ever seen raids on water taking place :) The OP water dances and the constant outnumbering and outflanking of the enemies´ canoes and war ships was remarkable. Great example of microing btw. For Gods sake, they had enough time to fight on water and actually go 4 near by treasures at the same time LOL.As far as land goes: !st battle at 10 mins is fun 2 watch. Abus took a HUGE amount of units to their final resting spots. The amount of pets and other household animals is just obscene. That battle was won purely because N30´s front line was in a "C" surrounding the huge "ball" of enemy units. Reminded me of a phenemonon known as phagocytosis. Classiclly portrayed by leukocites (or white blood cells) "eating" antibodies. After this battle took place the main island saw some sign of peace. Only the fish and whales could hear the sound of war going on. CONSTANT pressure forward towards the enemy from the 17 mins mark. Only thing that would of granted u guys a more effective way of doing it would have been by building new defensive buildings as u gained ground ( which is exactly what the enemy did until the 17 min mark -and why it took u so long 2 fight back. ) Great team play also. Would luv to have a rec of the comunications between them btw. All units ( 85% of the time) where doing their thing at the right time in the right spot and SUPPORTED by the right team units.Personally i luved the way those horrible OP coyotes forced those super nerfed abus guns 2 switch 2 jans. I believe that cost them the game. Their aztec player spams a couple of Puma spearmen at NON existant N30 cav.The fact that the russian throws a huge amount of opris at Sporting´s amazing prowlers, instead of the running into the heart of their land eco a couple of times also showed lack of skill on his part.On a personal note: pls nerf Sporting´s War chief. He luvs those tasty strelets. Eats them for breakfast. Also, pls nerf aztecs and their water domination ability. Pls nerf the way Plop micro´s coyotes. There´s a part in the game where 7-8 of those canine like creatures run into a pack of strelets, eagle runners and even some jans. Suddenly there was nothing left standing except for one single puupy with a shield in his hand :P Pls also nerf lordandcounts Jags, especially when he decides to switch off his stealth behing enemy lines.Lastly, this game clearly shows that ESO´s ranking system is far from perfect and that a water map in a team game is ALWAYS won by the team holding that part of the map.
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

The NON Existent cav puma spamming, was to kill the coyotes, as they are the counter of them!, Cor Lazy how did you NOT know that ;)
And sort ya name out lol.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
severebeating
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by severebeating »

At the risk of saying it one more time...

WELL DONE GUYS!!!
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

What an amazing game to watch! Very entertaining, the way you handled those two big armies they sent at you was great! Well played all!
SpicyBeef
Conscript
Conscript

Post by SpicyBeef »

I guess I'm just not seeing something. where exactly are the links for all these recorded games? Are they not in this forum thread?
Have you experimented with existence today?
SpicyBeef
Conscript
Conscript

Post by SpicyBeef »

Ok, im dumb. Forget that last post. I was looking for the downloads before logging in to the site.
Have you experimented with existence today?