First RTS win

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

First RTS win

Post by lordandcount »

This game was really good, I wasn't at my best, but my boats did some damage early on. The one that shines are sporting with his prowlers and plop with his coyote runners. My jaguar prowl knight helped late game.

cu for yourself
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: First RTS win

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Top bombing guys! I'll watch a bit later on and post up the result on the RTS site. Well played guys and congrats on the first ever N3O RTSL win!!!!!! :)
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

:D nice too see that I could help the clan ;)

Well for those willing to see the first game, it hasn't much to see. They go musk/cossack + abus + maces/coyos and team jags and crush us, while takeing tps and sea ^^

But our win is definitely worth watching :p
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Wellafetr watching that thoroughly enjoyable, laggy game! Lol.
I am now getting a thirst for playing Iro again :) Man at one point the WC took out 9/10 Strels as soon as the came out of the blockhouse with the crackshot! Unbelievable!!
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

I'm super proud! Great work everyone. This is monumental! :)
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

I just watched the replay in better depth. I still can't believe you guys held out through both of their two massive waves (first one at 10mins and the other about 5 mins later). You guys all used to firepit so well in that game. You also made super effective use of the water decks/cards/dances. I never ever thought about how 10+ range can make canoes strong when couple with -50% wood cost. Well done. Especially considering you were up against a liut colonel, major general (sweet nectar of christ), and a 1st or 2nd lieut. I really laughed at the 30 minute mark when plop shipped 5 villagers despite already having 127 villagers. LOL. That really was an entertaining game to watch. Coyote's with 44 attack was also pretty cool.
plop627
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by plop627 »

well I believe it was sporting that told me to boom after I all ready had 106 villies, so i figured I couldn't have enough. Sad thing is I still didn't have highest resources. Knew I should have made 150 villies... Personaly I think that when they walled up it made our job much easier. Especially since lord i think all ready had a fair amount of canoes ready to take the water. Then when they did push we had FP's and coys ready to push them back. either way it was a very hard fought game.
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Well played, all! The first time is the hardest. :)
Groovy.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

will watch fore sure!
I remember playing against sporting's Iro and he is damn good with that RamboChief

congrats guys :D
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

Congrats guys! Our first RTSL win!

It was a really good game. It seemed like you guys were on the same page. You took the water just when it was most important and did a great job defending at the 10 minute and 20 minute marks. A very nice win indeed!

You did a nice job getting WC and explorer fairly early. Lords canoes also did some damage early and once you got water it was a nice push at the end after a good defence at the forward.

Thanks for playing for us and representing us well. It's much appreciated.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
sylvalex311
Corporal
Corporal

Post by sylvalex311 »

AMAZING!!!
The water battles were particularly pleasant.
Nice work gents!
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

Nice work guys. I'll definetly will watch this when I have some time.

I know Sporting is a good player so look forward to seeing the other guys.
BashUgood
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by BashUgood »

I just watched it..
GG... :mrgreen:

With their first army I thought you guys were done for, but it was a good hard fought battle...

The second battle looked intimidating at first with all those Strelets but you guys basically took them out, no doubt if it weren't for those abus guns you would have wiped them out even sooner.

Great turn around on taking control of water..

Definately a good game to watch and the water battles made it even better. You guys definately brought it to them... 8)
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

it was funny game lasted like 30mins, yet we were sat talking to the leftovers of -TcP- in the chat for over an hour lol, shows how much lag there was!!!
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

I still dont get how you managed to repel both their big attacks, their first initial rush, you guys hardly had any army and i was thinking how do they managae to get past it lol, i just remember watching and thinking to myself, ok they are gonna build armies now, nope now, nope now, until they STARTED to attack and lord had about 5 mace and that was about it lol!
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!