100 1v1 games... and counting

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Macavity
Corporal
Corporal

100 1v1 games... and counting

Post by Macavity »

---Well I just checked my stats and I have now played 100 rated 1v1 games. I won 54 and lost 46 of them. 79 with India, 19 with Ottomans and 2 w/Russia.
---Just wondering how many other clan members have reached the century mark on TAD in 1v1 games? And with what civs?
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Re: 100 1v1 games... and counting

Post by kingchrisII »

just one thing where do you get this information from???
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

you find most info here:
elo rating
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

I've got 252 1v1 rated games ^^''

137 losses, 115 wins mainly due to playing India a lot for some time and for sometimes changing civ without learning it well enough to keep winning against guys ranked the same as me :( Altho I have nearly 50% win with japs :D

Civs: First india, then iro, then germans and then I stuck up with japs.

http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/Entit ... cy&sFlag=2
ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ZoRPrimE »

Thats actually quite impressive Macavity. I'm not sure what about supremacy rankings doesn't have you higher rank considering your win ratio with a civ like India. It's still a mystery to me how to get rank. I see people who's stats look worse than mine have higher ranks and some that look better than mine have lower ranks.
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Rank really has nothing to do with your record. It's all about who you beat and what their rank is in comparison to yours. If you always break even in terms of wins and losses against people who are around the same rank as you, you won't see much significant change unless you're just starting out.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

I agree with KK. I am currently ranked as Sergeant but my level is actually more like Corporal or Lance Corporal as I am still learning this game. 8O The reason I got this rank is that I've lost vs much higher ranked players and this doesn't cause my rank to free fall. :D

So if you want your rank to go up, try playing (and beating) higher ranked players. :D
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

[quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""]I agree with KK. I am currently ranked as Sergeant but my level is actually more like Corporal or Lance Corporal as I am still learning this game. 8O The reason I got this rank is that I've lost vs much higher ranked players and this doesn't cause my rank to free fall. :D

So if you want your rank to go up, try playing (and beating) higher ranked players. :D[/quote]
Basically that's it :)
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

yeah what zorp said, i have seen people at master serg with win% like 50 - 60%< whereas mine is 39% lol, its just who you beat and who u lose to, they probrably play mainly sergeant corporal levels, where i play other master serg and lt players