AGSP
Conscript
Conscript

AGSP

Post by AGSP »

hi all

First Name - Adam
ESO Name - AGSP
Why I want to join N3O - I like team games and I am looking for good and reliable players with skills.
hallchr

Re: AGSP

Post by hallchr »

That's how you apply I think, good work on that at least. What's your skill level? Not on a level of PR or anything like your strong suits? What's your favorite civ?
AGSP
Conscript
Conscript

Post by AGSP »

I like british and love their manor boom and redcoats. I think I am good at rushing. Sometimes i play with Indians or Chinese.

otherwise I am lvl 17 and today i have played with lordandcount (he has deadly sioux rush:D).
hallchr

Post by hallchr »

Yes, i'm sure he does. I only played most of the guys in team games but just add me on ESO because i'll be on later today, we can catch a game.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Yo, add some officers to your friendslist and make sure you get an invite.
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

[quote=""AGSP""]I like british and love their manor boom and redcoats. I think I am good at rushing. Sometimes i play with Indians or Chinese.

otherwise I am lvl 17 and today i have played with lordandcount (he has deadly sioux rush:D).[/quote]

You wait to you see his flail rush when he is teamed with me as Aztecs. Oh yeah, sexy :-P
AGSP
Conscript
Conscript

Post by AGSP »

Generally I dont like playing against TWC civs especially aztecs and sioux:) They have powerful units just at the beginning. But it depends who use that civ. Every civ can be weak or powerful in different hands.
blayzer13
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by blayzer13 »

agsp make sure u read the rules of the clan, skill isnt one of our priorities here
AGSP
Conscript
Conscript

Post by AGSP »

I have to assure u i have read the rules. I spoke generally about skills. It was just small note.