Highlander999 (Aztecs) vs _spritz: Brigadier PR 39 (Dutch)

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Highlander999 (Aztecs) vs _spritz: Brigadier PR 39 (Dutch)

Post by Highlander999 »

This was the first time I have ever played a brigadier and it was a great experience. We decided before-hand to make it un-rated as there was no point in it being rated for him.

Basically I did my Puma rush vs him after sneaking my warhut behind him. I manage to get his TC down, but can't get the final push in and eventually get pushed back.

He was very impressed though and thinks the strat has potential so has given me a few pointers, which seem to be able to make this a much more stronger strat as the economy is no longer as bad as before. I've got to go and test this now and if it works, I'll post the revised strat.

For now though enjoy this rec :D

EDIT - JUST REALISED!!! He is 14th in the world 1v1 8O
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sun_Tzu1
Major
Major

Re: Highlander999 (Aztecs) vs _spritz: Brigadier PR 39 (Dut

Post by Sun_Tzu1 »

That was insane.

Watching it back, you had your 2 SK out before he had his barracks up. What do you think would have happened if you'd gone straight in with them?

Picking up that extra settler was cruicial.
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

Yeah, that bugged me he got that treasure. If I could have got that settler, it might have made all the difference.

I think if I attacked with my SK he probs would have called out mm, and I could have pulled them back, heal them and attack with the main force, which would have also meant he could not have got skirms out, as quickly. It was all moving very quickly at that stage
scoop10
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by scoop10 »

gg highlander nearly had him as sun said if ud just pushed 20 sec earlier
id love to see that revised strat to help with ego if that first rush fails ur pretty much doomed doomed i telll the
BenS64
Colonel
Colonel

Post by BenS64 »

GG, I have had some success with this start unrevised, it ot me all they way to 2nd lt but them people started to counter it. I can't wait to see this new one.