Being Admin

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Lord_Asward
Private
Private

Being Admin

Post by Lord_Asward »

Hi all is me Lord_Asward And ill like to ask to be an admin.
Reasons>Im very good making graphics.Giving better aspect to web adding nice icons.I dont spam and I hate it that means I clean a lot forums put better titles to each thing etc.Ive being admin in 6 forums of games and clans.I love making graphics and having organized forums.
Ill like to be Admin to get better icons im working on one actually for you wich im using very good images.Thanks for hearing me and have nice 2008 for clan!!
Last edited by Lord_Asward on Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Re: Being Admin

Post by 36drew »

I would not trust someone with less than many years of time in this clan to be an admin. The potential for damage and destruction to such a strong and proud clan is to great a risk.

I also would not trust someone who has such poor typing skills (brutal, but honest).

We have administration already who does a fantastic job and there is no need for a replacement.

Quite frankly, I think it's supsicious of anyone to actually ask to become an admin.
BashUgood
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by BashUgood »

drew, I was actually thinking the same thing...

Actually....
IMHO with all do respect Asward, your Avatar is to over the edge/sexest ..
Last edited by BashUgood on Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lord_Asward
Private
Private

Post by Lord_Asward »

Ask Al_Mottasmoon and Abdul_Aziz ive being admin in there forums if you can trust me.I swear I wont do nothing bad but whatever I just wanted to help with banners and Icons.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

You can help with banner and icons without being an admin. Create whatever you want and submit it and if admin likes it, maybe they will use it or maybe not.
Lord_Asward
Private
Private

Post by Lord_Asward »

Ok thanks,ill like you to create subforum for me making signatures Called Graphic Academy and make me Moderator
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

here, you dont just get things, you deserve em
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
Lord_Asward
Private
Private

Post by Lord_Asward »

ok,I know but im just asking cause I want to get a better banner on.
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

That's fine, it's just that being an admin/officer in N3O is something that is hard-earned.
Groovy.
Lord_Asward
Private
Private

Post by Lord_Asward »

Ok.Ill earn it.
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Everyone's said whats really need to be said, we've recently been tampering to creat a new banner so if you could make one that would be grateful, but as the others said this can be done without admin rights, we should have a thread about it somewhere if you have a little search!
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

We have a lot of members in this clan, and we also have a core of members that have been with the clan for many years. The members in this core are the ones who are most highly trusted, and over the years they have been given responsibilities in different areas of the clan.

These are the members that are called upon and relied on to keep the clan running smoothly both on ESO and on our forums. Any important decisions made within the clan are normaly made by these people too.

We currently have no officer or admin positions available, and if the need for a position arises, then it will be decided amongst the current admin and officers as to who the position is given, and it will be a member that has been with us for some time, and has earned the position and gained our respect.

As for sub-forums and other boards, we have all we need, but if you want to make a suggestion then we are open to comments. If you feel that you could make a worthwhile contribution with your artistic skills, then any artwork you wish us to see can be posted in the general forum in a standard thread.
Lord_Asward
Private
Private

Post by Lord_Asward »

Is ok but ill like to talk to you to create several subforums and Add me today at 5 im online so my nickname is Lord_Asward so any one of you please invite me
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

As I have said, it is not likely that we will be adding any sub-forums, you can however make suggestions and we will read them. Put your ideas in a thread and it will be looked at, but to be honest there is not really much to discuss regarding the forums layout.
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Do you walk into the first day at a new job and say "Hey, make me boss around here! I just want to help run things!"?

I sure hope not.

If you did, they'd think you were joking. If you then insisted and they realized you were serious, they'd probably fire you.

This is a good explanation of the response you're getting.

P.S. Oh yea, your avatar is the equivalent of going to that first day of working wearing a shirt that says something like "I'm with Stupid"
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey