All members read this (we will assume you have)

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Tubruk
Colonel
Colonel

Re: All members read this (we will assume you have)

Post by Tubruk »

Shall I get the list out? :P
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

Very well said Steve! That's exactly how it works here.

Officers and Leaders are responsible when it comes to enforcing our rules. If you're an officer and see the rules being broken, it's your responsibility to say something and/or put a stop to it immediately. Officers do not need permission to warn/boot members for serious violations of our rules. It's important in games, the forums and on Vent as well.

This clan is a haven from that kind of crap and we take it very seriously as Indy has pointed out.

I couldn't have said it better Steve!
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
Warlord678
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Warlord678 »

I agree. One of the reasons I applied for this clan is because everyone has a good spirit. It doesn't matter what happens in game, everyone has a good attitude about it regardless. I'm very happy to be a part of this clan and plan to stick here for my time on aoe3.

Happy gaming everyone.
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""Warlord678""]I agree. One of the reasons I applied for this clan is because everyone has a good spirit. It doesn't matter what happens in game, everyone has a good attitude about it regardless. I'm very happy to be a part of this clan and plan to stick here for my time on aoe3.

Happy gaming everyone.[/quote]

Glad to hear that, Warlord. I hope that your experiences have been overwhelmingly positive. Just a let an officer know if they haven't been, and we will do what we can.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Tubruk
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Tubruk »

[quote=""Warlord678""]I agree. One of the reasons I applied for this clan is because everyone has a good spirit. It doesn't matter what happens in game, everyone has a good attitude about it regardless. I'm very happy to be a part of this clan and plan to stick here for my time on aoe3.

you told me it was Because of my extreme levels of sexy-ness! ;) the nerve of some people :-P
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

I love hearing things like that. It's great to have you here Warlord!
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n